Tara LaRosa: I’m going to beat the sh!t out of her!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

fighthype
    Post subject: Tara LaRosa: I’m going to beat the sh!t out of her! Post Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:32 am

Tara LaRosa: “I’m going to beat the sh!t out of her”

Tara LaRosa talks about her next fight, Shayna Baszler, Gina Carano, Kaitlin Young and bunch of other stuff. Pretty good interview.

On when she’ll be fighting again…

“Im hoping for June. If not June, then July and if not July, then August (laughing). Im in talks right now with 3 major promotions. 3 of them want to work with me. Of course one of them is EliteXC. Ive been talking to them for the past year, but we haven’t been able to come to an agreement on anything. They’re the ones I was talking about earlier when I say they make me an offer, I make a counter and I never hear from them again. Im like, ‘Yeah, rock on!'”

On a rematch with Shayna Baszler…

“Thats my girl. Yep, thats my girl. Shayna is probably one of my best friends; we bullshit back and fourth all of the damn time. That fight is going to be SICK! Honestly, we are so well matched up and evenly matched, its a 50/50 crap shoot. I think she may have better kicks and I may have better hands. She may have a better Muay Thai traditional clinch and I probably have a better wrestling clinch and tie up. On the ground, its as even as it gets. She comes from a Machado background and I come from a Gracie background. Its going to be a sick-sick fight.”

On her friendship with Baszler getting in the way of a heated match…

“Oh, hell no! Im going to beat the shit out of her and I hope she does the same to me. Thats what is going to make it so wild. I have a lot of respect for her, her camp, the people she trains with, the way she trains and the time and effort she puts into the sport. I wouldn’t…I think it will be disrespectful to her to bring anything less than 110% into the ring. We both love the sport and we both love to compete so thats what makes us such great friends.”

On Kim Couture fighting…

“Im not really sure because at first, I kind of frowned at it because it looked like a big publicity stunt with her Smoker

ShdwPrwler
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:21 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

Can someone please copy and paste the entire interview here?!?!? I’m having a hard time getting it to load. Thanks in advance.

MNkkgMMA
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:03 pm
    Pro Fighter

Don’t forget about me Miss Tara– we got a rematch comming between now and August.

kaitlinrose
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:40 am
    Pro Fighter

Kelly-are you and Tara supposed to have a rematch this summer?

oslooskar
    Post subject: Re: Tara LaRosa: I’m going to beat the sh!t out of her!PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:33 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

fighthype wrote:
    In that case it might be wise of me to sit further back in the bleachers than up front at ringside. 😆

Sako
    Post subject: Re: Tara LaRosa: I’m going to beat the sh!t out of her!PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:21 pm

oslooskar wrote:
    fighthype wrote:
    In that case it might be wise of me to sit further back in the bleachers than up front at ringside. 😆
    If that is the case, then this will make German fans more excited about sitting ringside 🙂 .

Josh Barnett
    Post subject: Re: Tara LaRosa: I’m going to beat the sh!t out of her!PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:46 pm
    Pro Fighter

fighthype wrote:
    Correction- Tara would TRY to beat the sh!t out of Shayna. 8)

But I am sure even Tara can see Shayna isn’t the same fighter she fought Costa Rica.

Hope it happens.

Josh

koolpaw
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:40 am

MNkkgMMA wrote:
    Don’t forget about me Miss Tara– we got a rematch comming between now and August.
    mmm? rematch of KellyKobald vs. Tara?

few weeks ago i noticed that the young finalist of that YAMMA Pit Fighting “Chris Tuscherer” is from Minnesota Martial Arts Achademy, and they announced they would have female super fight in their second event… they said it will be June…

😯 ?

and another new organization Global Fighting LLC also announced they will have female bout(Lynn Alvarez is named on their PDF)

MNkkgMMA
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:07 pm
    Pro Fighter

no details yet- rematch will happen though- sometime this summer

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:57 pm
    Pro Fighter

I love how big promotions tell me that they’re interested in me, and then say “oh sorry, we can’t fit you on the card ….how about 6 months later, maybe?” Do you guys get that?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?