Tara LaRosa

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Tara, would you be interested in fighting Laura D’Auguste sometime in 2004?

Jerzey
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:07 pm

😥 Man, I’m dying to fight again. I just can’t take any big fights while I’m in college. After I graduate and start training full time then HELL YEAH. I haven’t fought since May 24th 2003, it’s killing me. I hate college and I hate not being able to train like I used to.

I’m sure some of you are reading this and saying… excuses excuses, she’s scared. Na, I just have to graduate so I can move on with my life and not have college hanging over my head. I was supposed to graduate in May, but that’s not happening. If I can get the classes I need over the summer… then yeah, by late 2004 I’d be up for it. But if I can’t get my classes, I may be stuck here till next Jan.

A rematch of Buckner /D’August will be sweet! I can’t wait to hear about it.

🙁 😥 8) [/b]

Jerzey
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:07 pm

Ma bad, double post.

Bjj nerd
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 1:29 am

Tara,
    Good luck in school! 😆 I know it’s hard, but stick w/ it. Hopefully, it will pay off if fighting doesn’t. I know cuz I do bjj now and I really wanted to start fighting NHB or at least train and see if I have a chance, but right now school’s kicking my ace!! That’s all I do is train, study, study, work, and pretend to have a boyfriend and right now I can’t even say I have time for him…
    Oh well, gotta get through school though cuz it’s not very likely that fighting’s going to pay anytime soon! 🙁 Not for women at least… WHich really sux!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?