Tate positive test on the front page.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Josh Barnett
    Post subject: Tate positive test on the front page. Post Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:47 pm
    Pro Fighter

In your post of Sam Caplan’s article you have Shayna’s picture up. Can you take that down or change it to Jenn Tate’s as I don’t won’t some casual fan stopping by and thinking Shayna got busted for pot.

Josh

koolpaw
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:04 pm

its already replaced.

I m not sure what is “In your post of Sam Caplan’s article” in ur post, as I know Sam didnt misstake pic of the fighter on his news. Blog “mmapunch” which i found that terrible news at frst did that i dont blame mmapunch. He is a big MMA fan but didnt know each female fighters or it was just a mistake. He replaced the pic as soon as he found my message i have left on his blog to replace the pic, FYI.The blog master ” Brian” sent me back a mail, it was kinda apology for his mstake.

Not sure about Sherdog did that or not, if they did, i think they have to apologize to Shayna for the critical mistake, at least current pic on web page of the news is not Shayna. so might be only few hours mistake. i dont think so many “casual fans” have seen it. So dont worry.

Anyways. mistake is mistake. please tell our apology and sorry to Shayna.
    😥

But pot and CSAC AGAIN?? Is that really reliable organization??? our Nakamura also failed the test for pot. huh?Judo-ka with Marijuana?? Sounds too ridiculous, no one believed that test here.

Now im worry about Tate, official appealing the test result will cost a lot and take time. its hard to think ProElite or Oxygen network would support her… Even J-Rock the Nakamura`s office gave it up .

foxylicious
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:15 pm

I always thought it was funny that they test for marijuana, like it’s a performance enhancing drug. 😆

cosmic
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:45 am

foxylicious wrote:
    I always thought it was funny that they test for marijuana, like it’s a performance enhancing drug. 😆
    I agree…if anything it is a performance de-hancing drug.

mostuniquename
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:17 pm

if anything people like her or nick diaz are my heroes because they show by example that you can use pot responsively and still succeed at being amazing athletes, or in any other areas of life

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?