Tera Martin vs Jennifer smile

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Mark Grassman
    Post subject: Tera Martin vs Jennifer smile Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:40 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

Flatnose Productions presents World Series of Rumble VI, Aug. 17th, 2007 at the Shrine Temple in Kansas City, MO. Tera Martin faces Jennifer smile in a womens’ amateur MMA bout. This is an ISCF sanctioned event.

ShdwPrwler
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:49 am

Jenn wins by TKO in round 1. This is what she posted on MySpace bulletin board.
    >>>>
    I WANNA START BY SAYING THANK YOU TO ALL THAT MADE IT OUT TO SUPPORT ME ON SUCH SHORT NOTICE!!! IT REALLY MEANT ALOT!!! FOR THE REST WHO COULDN’T MAKE IT….JUST TO FILL YOU IN…THERE WAS ALOT OF TRASH TALK ON ME IN THE AUDIENCE!!! SOME CLAIMING I WASN’T GOOD AND THAT I DIDNT DESEVER THE CREDIT OF BEING CALLED A “GOOD FIGHTER” AND THAT THAT GIRL WAS GONNA BLOW RIGHT THRU ME…YEAH RIGHT!!! I WAS SO CLOSE TO MY 1ST KNOCK OUT!!! FIRST I WENT IN TO TOUCH GLOVES TO SHOW RESPECT AND APPRARENTLY SHE DIDNT FEEL THE SAME CAUSE SHE SLAPED MY HAND DOWN WHICH PISSED ME OFF SO I PROCEED TO CIRCLE AND THROW 2 JABBS TO JUDGE MY DISTANCE, SHE CAME WITH A WILD LEFT HOOK I DUCKED AND THREW A HARD OVER HAND RIGHT AND IT LANDED SOLID AND KNOCKED HER ON HER ASS!!! I HESITATED TO SEE IF THE REF WAS GONNA CALL IT BUT HE DIDNT SO I DOVE IN AND SECURED THE MOUNT…TRAPPED HER LEFT ARM BEHIND HER HEAD AND PROCEED TO GROUND AND POUND!!! MY 2ND PUNCH MADE HER NOSE EXPLOSED….OOOOPPPPPPSSSSSIIIIEEEE!!!! AFTER A FEW MORE PUNCHES LIKE THAT THEN I RELEASED THE ARM AND LANDED A SEVERAL MORE W/ BOTH MY RIGHT AND LEFT….REF CALLED THE FIGHT IN A LITTLE OVER 1 MINUTE!!! ANOTHER VICTORY…WITHOUT A SIGNLE SCRATCH!!! YEAH ME!!!
    <<<<

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:15 pm

gee – u liked exploding a nose?

BrawlerBitch
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:37 pm

I hope a fighter wants to kick some ass and bloody her opponent!!!

8)

GFC
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:03 pm

hellyeah xactly, this is “fightergirls”… the needlepointgirls are up the road in mr. rodgers neighborhood…

way to bust sum f’n ass n wreck house jenn! 😉

~L

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:44 am

such churchgoers. 😉

GFC
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:00 pm

don’t worry i went to a catholic girls school for awhile…plenty of nuns are tough n can kick ass too, especially with those rulers can explode a knuckle real good. 😉

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?