Texa$ ladies MMA

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

DentonBJJ
    Post subject: Texa$ ladies MMA PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:34 pm

Texa$ held it’s first ever closed fist MMA fights this past weekend in Tyler. The card included 1 ladies MMA matchup. Jessica from Corkan’s won over Victoria from Lonestar. It was incredibly AWESOME to see these 2 ladies step up. Props to both of y’all. We look forward to seeing big things from both ladies in the future. Look for Victoria Remington in OHIO.
    Gooooooooooooo TEXA$
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by DentonBJJ on Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:55 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

This is awesome news!!!! Its nice to see states finally allow MMA to be legal… California I hear now allows MMA…. Never know maybe fightergirls will be doing shows soon…

Let us know when the future fights are in TX…

Chad

FightingFury44
    Post subject: TMMAPostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:40 pm

I would have made the drive out there to see the MMA at the Oil Palace but I sure enough had things going on. Finally MMA has come back to Texas. The Last MMA here was the World Fighting Alliance here in San Antonio Tx at the now Cowboys Dance Hall. I hope Tx holds more shows to put us back on the map. Like in the old Karate Glory Days.

Boudicca
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:43 pm
    Pro Fighter

Yeah, that was a great show! I’m so glad that Texas finally passed closed fist. I hope that now that we’ve had the first (or first in a really long time) women’s mma fight, that some of the women in Texas will step up for more fights.

As I’m sure everyone knows (or can guess), losing sucks 😕 but I did learn a lot from my mistakes and I am SO looking forward to the HookNShoot 😈 !!!

Victoria

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:18 pm

..is that you on page 2…of your website???????

Boudicca
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:11 am
    Pro Fighter

I’m not sure what pic your looking at, but I’m the only girl on our website…

I like the pic on the top of this page – http://www.lonestarjj.com/Elgin.html. We look like a bunch of thugs 😆

dl_angel
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:08 pm

would’ve liked to have gone, but couldnt’ really afford it (hotel and driving, food)… glad it went well though. I hope to see some fights in Austin in the future.

Just went to Golden Gloves in San Antonio- they’re doing it all this week… one of the guys was fighting his first boxing match (he’s done several mma fights, but he’s based in wrestling so those are a bit more natural for him) last night… he’ll be going back there later this week. I’d really prefer to see some MT or MMA fights around here though- not a big boxing fan.

DentonBJJ
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:14 am

Ive heard that Saul from Renegades is trying to put together a MMA show in Houston for Mid-May.

Mark Grassman
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:07 pm

http://www.fightergirls.com and pictures from Xtreme Fight Championship ❗ 8)

Someone has about 250 pictures from the event, but I can’t find the link.

Boudicca
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:28 pm
    Pro Fighter

Try this

http://www.fightergirls.com

It took my computer a while to load all the pics… but he took some really great pictures.

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:35 am

great pictures!!!!!

Thanks for posting them\\

Chad

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?