texas fights

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

AGOOCHGIRL
    Post subject: texas fights PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:43 am

Well first off, let me say I was THRILLED to find that fighting for women was an option! I am 27 and hoping I am not too old to start training. I would love to go see what exactly a womens fight is like. I have recently fallen in love with the UFC and I figure its bout the same, but with women. Anyway, think its best I go check one out. Anyone know of fights happening down in south texas?

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:13 am
    Instructor

Quote:
    I have recently fallen in love with the UFC and I figure its bout the same, but with women.
    Almost, but the top women have more skill than a lot of the guys in the UFC nowadays.

AGOOCHGIRL
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:42 am

Well, of that youre probably right. Is there a website that lists upcoming fights?

themannon
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:44 pm

Rikki wrote:
    Quote:
    I have recently fallen in love with the UFC and I figure its bout the same, but with women.
    Almost, but the top women have more skill than a lot of the guys in the UFC nowadays.

Interesting point. You’re probably right, technically speaking. You’ll find people at most gyms with more technical skill than a guy like Tank Abbott – but as I tell some of the guys I work out with, in a UFC fight, he would whup their ass (even though any UFC fighter with skill and some size and strength will beat him).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?