THANK YOU CENTURY MARTIAL ARTS for WOMENS MMA DVDS

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

debi
    Post subject: THANK YOU CENTURY MARTIAL ARTS for WOMENS MMA DVDS PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:27 am
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

I, just got back from oklahoma,
    from making my new series of MMA instructionals DVDS, and I wanted to make a post thanking CENTURY martials arts especially SARA and GREG for bringing me out ,being so nice and taking such good care of us.

The set of 4 DVD’s will launch in April and I am REALLY excited about them taking a risk on spreading their wings to include womens MMA DVDS.

I always figured the regular martial arts world. did not really pay attention to MMA. that was until I visited their 500,000 Sf facilties in OK> where they have posters and DVDS covers of Frank Shamrock, Jens pulver, and Randy Coture on their walls. The VP Greg actually handed me a copy of full contact fighter inbetween shoots LOL>

I had a great time with the staff. and made some new friends. I am letting you girls know. if you get a chance to work with Century. you wil indeed have a great expierence. Sara if your reading I will see you at ADCC 😉

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:04 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

I think this is their link http://www.fightergirls.com

Chad

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:34 am
    Pro Fighter

awesome! I will support the DVDS!

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:21 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

TTT I see someone was looking for MMA video’s…… I was told they will be released in April…..

Chad

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?