THANKS LADIES OF FIGHTERGIRLS

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

debi
    Post subject: THANKS LADIES OF FIGHTERGIRLSPostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:53 am
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

I received this letter this morning and thought it was very nice and wanted to share it with everyone.. Thank you to all you ladeis who help contribute to this site. there are lots of people (including me ) who really appreciate your time and efforts 😀

(e-mailed to me on 9/10/04 )
    I was so totally stoked when I came acrossed this site!!!! ( literally jumping out of my chair & calling my husband back to the computer every 2 mins saying “Hey!!! Come back here for a bit, you GOTTA see this!”.
    Thankyou ladies and all involved in this site. Not only is it a great place to charge up my motivation to train, but a resource that stands alone in the MMA ocean. Cudos to y’all & keep up the awesome work!!
    Brynn999 – member since Sept 9, 2004

Shyenne
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:05 pm

Wow awesome Debi!

Maulinator
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:50 pm
    Pro Fighter

Debi – everyone here feels the same way I’m sure. You alone have been pivotal in the promotion of women’s MMA. And I don’t think anyone could have picked a better candidate to represent us. You are an example and mentor for us all. Thank you for everything you have done and everything you will continue to do.

JulesK
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:18 am
    Pro Fighter

Amen to that!!!! 😉

Seriously, Debi, you are the s***!!!! Thank you sooo much for the way you’ve promoted this sport!!! And I am so stoked that you (and Erin!) are negotiating to fight in Smackgirls…keep us updated!!!!

Hey Maulinator–good luck with your sponsorship–I hope I get to meet you at Hook N Shoot!!!!
    😀 jules

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:29 am
    Pro Fighter

that’s really great. ^_^

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:57 pm
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

aww you guys are WAY to kind.

I do hope iv contributed something to this sport, However its all you ladies getting out there training and fighting that is bringing it to the next level. and I posted the letter because I wanted you to know that there are other women out there appreciating you also 😉

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:45 pm

I think it’s safe to say that you’ve contributed a helluva lot to the sport.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?