the grudge(the scary ass film) out today on dvd!!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

adriennaaj
    Post subject: the grudge(the scary ass film) out today on dvd!!! PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:40 am
    Pro Fighter

omg, if you havnt seen it, to me, it was fricken scary. 😐 I went to wacth the film with my roomate justin and jens and it had us all jumping out of our seats 😯 ,i cant convince anyone in my house to get it or wacth it cause they siad it was too creepy, so i am off to get it. 😈 if you have ever been to japan it was filmed there and it makes it even more creepy.
    if you guys wacth it let me know what you think!!
    aloooha-aj

Hook
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:08 pm

Oh I have been witing for this one to come out. I can’t wait to go and get it. Thanks for the reminder. 8)

Kit
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:36 pm

I liked it because I enjoyed the Japan angle, but I didn’t think it was that scary, personally. I’m eagerly awaiting when The Ring 2 hits theaters:

Hook
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:58 pm

The Ring 2 is one that my hubby has been waiting for. He can’t wait. he has been on the movie websites everyday for months now looking for new movies. He is addicted to those like I am to fighting websites. So I am sure that I will be taken to the movies to see The Ring 2. I guess I shouldn’t complain though.

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:02 pm
    Pro Fighter

omg the grudge was SO CORNEY omg XD I thought it was terrible! the whole theater was laughing and making that throaty noise at random moments! I do agree that if I hadn’t been laughing, I would have been freaked out with all the lights in the house on.

Hook
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:09 pm

Roxy was it that bad. I mean is worth buying? My husband is a big Buffy fan. Okay I will come out of the closet I am too. Some good fights in that Buffy show. So we wants to see it.

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:02 pm
    Pro Fighter

I’m not sure…I thought it was creepy as hell. I wasn’t impressed with a lot of things, but I know of a few people who liked it. It got bad reviews, though. I’d definately rent it first.

Hook
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:37 am

Okay Roxy we bought it. What can I say but creepy. Hmm. Not much else comes to mind. I agree that they could have done things differently. Man that was umm something. Next time I will take your advice.

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:49 pm
    Instructor

I haven’t seen The Grudge, but I have seen Ju-on (the Japanese version). It was okay….hard to follow. I heard that The Grudge was better.

Mma girl
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:04 pm

I love the film, it really freaked me out and thats pretty good as most horrors these days are crap and not at all scary. I have seen both the grudge and ju-on (the japanese version) and I think the english one is easier to follow but the effects are scarier on the japanese version, only slightly though. Leigh keeps on doing the stupid noise from it as is really freaks me out, and he does it far too well 👿

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:10 pm
    Pro Fighter

dude, i watched that last night and i almost peed myself, 😳
    and now my little josh “the pitbull” souder keeps calling and leaving weird noises on my voicemail.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?