Tips for Staying in Shape, Please?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

CTD
    Post subject: Tips for Staying in Shape, Please? PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:47 pm

Just blew out my knee again. Not sure how long before until I can train again. Any tips on how to keep up cardio and conditioning so that I don’t have to start back at square one again?

Thanks!

jjsmommi2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:53 am

what if someone held your feet and yall wheelbarrowed? you run with your arms while your feet ar supported? (kep your abs tight)

just a thought.

BreeZyBabii187
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:56 am

what i usually do (and i know something about this) is just work whatever muscles you can on your body aside from your knee (for me it was my shoulder) and once you knee is back up to par, work it out more than anything else and maintain the rest of your workout. there is a lot you can do without using your knee, obviously you won’t be running anywhere, but you can still do shoulder presses, pushups (to a degree), pullups (carefully, i have seen the WORST happen in this situarion), hip raises, im sure you can even swing jump-rope for a couple of sets. now i have never experienced such an injury myself, but my bff did, and thats what she did. she came back and whipped my ass too. 🙂 . good luck!

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:33 pm
    Instructor

Swimming would probably be a good way to keep up your cardio without further injury to your knee.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?