Tito vs. Forrest

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

KC04
    Post subject: Tito vs. Forrest PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:18 am

I definately think Tito would win just because he fought tougher competition. I don`t see Forrest winning this fight at all, he never fought anyone of Tito`s caliber. This would be just as bad as Franklin vs Quarry. 😈

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:55 am
    Instructor

Elvis Sinosic, Jeremy Horn, Chael Sonnen, Ebenezer Braga, Travis Fulton, Jeff Monsn, Dan Severn…yeah, Forrest’s never fought anyone worth mentioning (and before you say anything…I know those aren’t the words you used). Sherdog has Forrest listed as 12-2 and Tito as 12-4. Tito started fighting four years before Forrest did!
    Nate Quarry is listed as 8-2, Franklin as 20-1….how can you even compare Griffin/Ortiz to Quarry/Franklin!!!!

Mark Grassman
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:21 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

If Griffin can beat Ortiz, so can Bonner. Either one happening is too incredible.

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:40 am
    Instructor

I’m not saying Forrest is going to win (though I want him to), I’m saying that he has the ability to. And after Bonnar’s performance the other night I’m not sure if he does have the ability.

Randori
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:59 pm

I AM saying Forrest is going to win. And get this, by decision !

There is SOOOO much more to a fight than records or even prior competition. Sometimes that’s JUST what wins the fight for the lower level fighter.

Ricco Rodriguez was a huge favorite against Tim Sylvia. He was so concerned with his BIG EGO ( his words) that he didn’t train properly. Before that fight you could have made the same arguement for Ricco winning that you are making for Tito winning.

Yes, tito HAS fought more consistant higher level competition. Not in the last year though.

Forrest by DEC !

MNkkgMMA
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:01 pm
    Pro Fighter

Good luck to both guys, but I think Tito is gonna win. He looked HUGE at weigh ins.

KC04
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:29 pm

Quote:
    I’m not saying Forrest is going to win (though I want him to), I’m saying that he has the ability to. And after Bonnar’s performance the other night I’m not sure if he does have the ability.

This is pretty much what I think. I am not huge Tito fan and I actually like Forrest but if I had to put my money on either of them, it would be Tito 😈

KC04
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:41 pm

Forrest has never fought anyone of Tito caliber. Tito has fought tougher competition (Chuck Liddell, Randy Couture) Although Tito was inactive for the last year and a half and Forrest stayed busy.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?