To Scarce or Not To Scarce

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

greatlaughter
    Post subject: To Scarce or Not To ScarcePostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:36 pm
    Pro Fighter

What’s the dealio with everyone taking offense to the odd Mr. Scarce? 🙄
    He’s a total weirdo – BUT – in my gutt, I know he’s a good guy who just has fun on this forum.

We’ve got people on here recently that the majority of their postings are somehow related to smile. But,Scarce, he just doensn’t make sense – no crime there. And the only people he gets really offensive with are other wacky posters.

Initially Scarce and I got into it on the site but through all that I learned about him. You just gotta have a sense of humor about it.

I vote Scarce stays. He adds some flavor to the forum (I just haven’t figured out what flavor).

Ciao,

Heather

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:42 pm

then he should post just to you

starbellykeith
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:10 am

Scarce has shown his support since the days of Revolution I. Yeah, he can be a little odd but so can most of us here in different ways. My opinion is if you don’t like him then ignore him but he knows what he is talkig about (or at least his posts I’ve paid attention to) and doesn’t do harm or lie. The guy who sent allegedly obscene private messages deserved to get banned as did the kid who always made reference to Erica and Erin’s tattoos in posts. I bet Scarce knows who I am talking about but don’t remember some of his critics being around back then. That’s it…Scarce is the crazy grandparent of this forum! I’d like to see him stay.

KM

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:04 am

It’s really irritating to read such posts from that guy!

Brynn999
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:39 pm

SCARCE????………who……..is………..scarce…? ///// I……..hadn’t ……………………….even…..noticed……….his….posts.////I…wish…there was….someone……….on……this……forum…….with……some….cool………………..streetfighting……………advice……/////Like….someone
    …….who.
    ……watches….pride ….and….UFC…..and.
    ….is////able….to……incorporate..the….
    .latest////techniques…….into….their……street..
    …fights//////NOW>>>THAT>>>>>WOULD>>>>>>BE>>>>>>>SUPER! :mrgreen:

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:36 am

Brynn999 wrote:
    SCARCE????………who……..is………..scarce…? ///// I……..hadn’t ……………………….even…..noticed……….his….posts.////I…wish…there was….someone……….on……this……forum…….with……some….cool………………..streetfighting……………advice……/////Like….someone
    …….who.
    ……watches….pride ….and….UFC…..and.
    ….is////able….to……incorporate..the….
    .latest////techniques…….into….their……street..
    …fights//////NOW>>>THAT>>>>>WOULD>>>>>>BE>>>>>>>SUPER! :mrgreen:
    WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Zoe
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:40 pm

The guy is a nuisance and an idiot. Make him scarce.

Alex
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:02 pm

Who cares? No one is forcing you to read it! If Scarce, or anyone else want to post here, then let them. Freedom of speech is one thing I truely believe in….

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:05 am

thanks for flirting with me but i’m not interested. go flirt with scarce.

man, are u delusional.

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:04 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

…thanks…to greatlaughter thanx to starbelly and thanks to alex…………if you guys are looking for a forum that agrees with you all the time……you are in the wrong spot.go elsewhere……i support the martial arts 100 percent//////////////thank you mr president…..

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:08 am

…hey alex…..this robert guy is just trying to push your buttons……so be smart….only give him one response that is not too mean……my response to this old robert guy………is robert stop trying to flirt with the females on this board or you will be banned for being a creepy old man…………….see alex that was rated pg………not to mean….and puts this guy we dislike in check…….this old guy robert came on this forum with a dream to date one of these female fighters….but his little dream is a failure…..so he attacks us,,,,,be smart alex do not give in to this guy////////we have our freedom of speech….so keep everything rated pg///////////thats all///////SCARCE CHICAGO…THE COOLEST DUDE IN TOWN///

Zoe
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:32 pm

This is a female forum and you guys are doing the best you can to ruin it. Go play in traffic.

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:44 pm

Hey Zoe. You are right. The focus should be on you girls. I’m done with those two. ‘Ignore’ is the better part of valor.

Robert

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:34 am

If I have to keep deleting posts from you guys some of you will be history!!! Remember this is a public board were ALL AGES READ!
    Chad

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?