TUF Season 2

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Mark Grassman
    Post subject: TUF Season 2 PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:40 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

Already, the 2nd season of The Ultimate Fighter is off to a flying start. Three guys bow out without a fight ❗ 😮 That’s got to be some kind of record, huh? 😆

And what’s with Dana throwing F-bombs? 🙄 There are two guys that deserved that speech the most, and they’re not in the room(WT).

BudoGal
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:38 am

Honestly, I don’t blame Dana at ALL for being pissed!! They spent a ton of time and money to go find those guys and then bring them to Vegas for the chance of a lifetime, and the fighters didnt’ even take advantage of it!! Think of the thousands of fighters around the country that tried out for that show, and are now sitting at home watching tv watching those two dumbasses (the other had that knee injury) decide to quit. I would be madder than hell too!! The show’s producers have to have expected to lose one or two to injuries, but to lose 3 people in the first week? That’s ridiculous and unacceptable! So hell yeah, Dana was right to be “dropping the F-bomb!”

That’s all just my opinion though 😛

jessy_t
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:23 am

Im in total agreement. Im sure we all know someone who applied who we feel has more heart and skill than all of those guys put together. It is a shame. I hope those guys understand that they are not just hurting themselves and their future in this business,
    but the next fight they have may be against someone who applied and was denied for whatever reason. And Im sure that that will not be pretty……

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:20 pm
    Pro Fighter

damnit.

does anybody have the ability to uh *cough* send me the ep? 😡 I can’t see it here in Japan but I’ve been hearing tons. disappointment. Did they show kenny ? trying to make weight, like they did with bobby?

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:45 pm
    Instructor

Yeah, they showed Kenny sweat out 15 lbs. in the sauna. He acted like a little baby about it and pissed Rich off. He only had 5 lbs. to go to make weight but decided that he didn’t want to do it after all. 😕

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:34 pm
    Pro Fighter

my trainer jorge gurgel is on that show and it amused me to see him get the *jorge gurgel patented facial twitch* when kenny said he was quitting. my boy didnt send in the app because he didnt want to be competing against our trainer but he hopped on the treadmill and busted out that 30 minute run like it was nothing on wednesday morning….and hes chunky. jorge really isnt allowed to tell us anything so i dont know any of the gorey details but he said the whole show was chock full of drama and nonsense. should be interesting…

gretamobetta
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:59 pm
    Pro Fighter

So far Gurgel is my favorite? 🙂

JulesK
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:26 pm
    Pro Fighter

Kellyn already knows I think this, but Gurgel is hot!!!!

😆

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:49 am
    Pro Fighter

hahahaha….thanks greta, ill tell him….i mean, it couldnt hurt to make his head just a little bit bigger. 😕
    and calm down julie….youll have your chance soon enough.

inked
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:55 pm

so you ladies follow the show ?

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:31 pm
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

yes…….

gretamobetta
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:12 pm
    Pro Fighter

I will fight Julie for him… If she would quit dodging me!

“Do we follow the show?” Its my Days of Our Lives! 😀

JulesK
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:02 pm
    Pro Fighter

Hell yes, I follow the show!!!

Greta–you’ll get yours at the EGO tourney, lol. If we get matched, i’ll ask if we can make ours an mma round…James would probably say yes, if you asked him real nice 😀

jules

gretamobetta
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:21 am
    Pro Fighter

Ok, We will make that an official fight over Jorge…..

So what did we think of last nights show? smile!

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:27 am
    Pro Fighter

jorge and rich are on this big smile tangent about pink right now….like how their new mouthpieces will be white and pink, and last night jorge walks in wearing the new line of rich franklin board shorts….brown and pink from tapout. when will it end?
    anyway i helped jorge move and i can attest to the fact that he has better furniture than anyone in my family and like, candles with these artsy wire holders and stuff. its purely weird. he also has a satiny embroidered duvet and themes his bathrooms. oh yes. he said something about me being his new housekeeper so if i find anything interesting ill let you ladies know.

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:35 am

JORGE?????

sorry dont have cable…

cable is like so eighties…………sheesh/

gretamobetta
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:30 pm
    Pro Fighter

Nice! I appreciate it! 😛

Mark Grassman
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:24 am

Tune in to Spike TV Monday at 11ish, and find out who is Jorge’s bitch. 😯 His word , not mine.

They showed the same preview ad over and over again in between episodes of Star Trek: TNG.

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:22 am
    Pro Fighter

who’s jorge’s bitch now?!
    matt hughes is pissing me off, talking all that sh*t because they were supposed to be friends before the show.
    i can’t believe jorge didnt fall off those monkey bars when dude was swinging on his ouchie leg….crazy. i also cant believe he wore a kilt. when i see him today…..
    oh yeah, he gave me one of those green TUF rashguards he had because i helped him move and he doesnt wear rashguards….and it doesnt even have the funk to it yet! (you know when some article of clothing gets grappled in for so long that everytime you sweat in it it immediately stinks. i havent had this problem but we have retired many of my bf’s shirts, and jorge has handed some down to him that have the same problem.) for this reason, i do not want to train in it but im going to wear it a couple times just so some of the mojo rubs off of it. (no, you can’t touch it julie/greta. i have this hunter jersey that used to be hermes franca’s when he and jorge grew up toge 😈 ther. he gave it to jorge, and then jorge outgrew it, and he gave it to my boyfriend josh. josh tried it on but it looked like a sportbra on him, so i bogarted it. whenever i wear that shirt i train like a beast and it matches a pair of shorts i have.)

so i guess the moral of this story is, if you want to be good, steal some clothes from someone who is and wear them a lot. just no underwear, because i dont think boys clean their butts as good as girls…i mean most of them…i mean, thats just my opinion.

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:22 am
    Pro Fighter

who’s jorge’s bitch now?!
    matt hughes is pissing me off, talking all that sh*t because they were supposed to be friends before the show.
    i can’t believe jorge didnt fall off those monkey bars when dude was swinging on his ouchie leg….crazy. i also cant believe he wore a kilt. when i see him today…..
    oh yeah, he gave me one of those green TUF rashguards he had because i helped him move and he doesnt wear rashguards….and it doesnt even have the funk to it yet! (you know when some article of clothing gets grappled in for so long that everytime you sweat in it it immediately stinks. i havent had this problem but we have retired many of my bf’s shirts, and jorge has handed some down to him that have the same problem.) for this reason, i do not want to train in it but im going to wear it a couple times just so some of the mojo rubs off of it. (no, you can’t touch it julie/greta. i have this hunter jersey that used to be hermes franca’s when he and jorge grew up together. he gave it to jorge, and then jorge outgrew it, and he gave it to my boyfriend josh. josh tried it on but it looked like a sportbra on him, so i bogarted it. whenever i wear that shirt i train like a beast and it matches a pair of shorts i have.)

so i guess the moral of this story is, if you want to be good, steal some clothes from someone who is and wear them a lot. just no underwear, because i dont think boys clean their butts as good as girls…i mean most of them…i mean, thats just my opinion. 😈

JulesK
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:49 am
    Pro Fighter

Okay, I am CRACKING UP!!! Kel, you rock!

Greta, hon, if you want to, you can have first dibs on Jorge’s boy-skidmark-underpants…as a friend, I’d like to bestow that special opportunity upon you, should the occasion arise.

Mark Grassman
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:07 pm

Mark Grassman wrote:
    Tune in to Spike TV Monday at 11ish, and find out who is Jorge’s bitch. 😯 His word , not mine.

And the answer is Joe Stevenson.

Who wants spaghetti? 😛

gretamobetta
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:41 pm
    Pro Fighter

You see, Julie is always thinking of other people. She such a giver! And your man is fine….. Where can I find one of those? I had such a great time please try to make it here for Dukes show Nov 21st. You can corner me. I think Adriana is there too, fightergirls are taking over!

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:14 am
    Pro Fighter

funny thing happened.
    at the cleveland fights saturday, my boyfriend was beating up jason dent and somehow got cut during the end of the second round. so, they stopped the fight. it sucks. blood was spewing from his head and i cried like a little baby, because its different when its him and not me. so i took him to the hospital so they could sew shut the vagina on his forehead, and life was terrible because then my alternator went out on my car and i had to fix it the next day, with $130 from josh’s fight money. part of that was because i left all my tools at home and advance auto parts doesnt rent out socket sets. what a bunch of weiners.
    but that’s not the funny thing.
    jorge was there at the fights and we were walking around talking about stuff and everyone was trying to swing on his nuts. House of Pain was there and wanted to give us free stuff. so jorge is looking at all these shirts and the guy says “what do you want, a large?” and i say “no, he wants an extra medium.” jorge gets all huffy and says “i want a super duper grande large!”
    but on TUF 2 on monday night…that one dude says “Jorge’s underwear are like…extra medium” or something. Ha. did you guys like the underwear scene? it made me think of you.
    also…
    tim sylvia, joe riggs, and that huge football cowboy hat brad guy from TUF2 are all here training and it makes me sad because theyre real nice guys, but theyre all enormous. why dont tiny people come to train here?
    one guy in my no gi scrapplin’ class who is big and smashes me said “man, those guys are even bigger in real life!” and i said “welcome to my world.”
    ok, julie and greta come train…some kickboxer girl from chuck liddel’s school was just here and shes AWESOME, she fought that girl elena maxwell and i told her she should fight julie cos julie’s better. but she didnt stay long, and now im wonewy again…

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:30 am
    Instructor

Kellyn,

You aren’t that far away from Lexington. Come train with me sometime!!

Jeff
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:25 pm

Is the girl from Liddell’s team KC Nolan?

BudoGal
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:45 pm

I used to train over at Chuck Liddel’s place. I don’t think KC fights anymore. I think she meant Christina Martin. John Hackleman from The Pit basically bought out SLO Kickboxing since Chuck doesn’t have the time or drive to run the gym. So Christina now fights for The Pit, even though her trainer, my trainer, split off. Apparantly she couldn’t stay loyal to the person who actually made her the fighter she is today 😕 Sorry, I’m just very loyal to my trainer and she didn’t have the balls to follow him… Rant over 😀

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:14 pm
    Pro Fighter

yeah its christina martin.
    sorry but i didnt know there was drama or anything, or the politics behind that gym, i just thought she was a real good kickboxer and a nice girl. i try not to get involved in that kind of stuff.
    rikki, i would like to come down sometime. lexington’s about 3.5 hours for me, maybe around 4 because i live up by dayton. ill see what i can get lined up within the next month, if not then after the womens’ show. thanks for the invite 😈

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:09 pm
    Instructor

Wow..I didn’t realize you were in Dayton. It takes us about an hour to get to Cinci. Give me a call when you want to come down – 859-231-0943.

BudoGal
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:01 pm

Sorry, I wasn’t trying to rip on Christina or anything. She is an amazing fighter and she is nice. I just think that they’re feeding her a line of shit with all the drama. Anyways, as long as she’s happy and fighting well. I guess that’s all that counts 😀

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:59 am
    Pro Fighter

dont sweat it, i dont know any crazy drama or anything because im always out of the loop.
    rikki, ill stash that number in josh’s phone so i can call you and we can set something up. i used to show horses in lexington and i thought it took like 3 hours to get there but i could be wrong. my number is (513)464-8827 (no creepy dudes, seriously)

KhorneliusPraxx
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:45 am

XcashXmoneyX wrote:
    no creepy dudes, seriously

Heh, what have they told you? It’s not true, really!

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:44 pm
    Instructor

lol Anthony.

Kellyn,
    Hopefully it doesn’t take as long as you think it does!

MNkkgMMA
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:13 pm
    Pro Fighter

WOW! What a fight on Monday! That’s too bad about George losing and getting sent home, but unfortunatley there has to be a loser every week. That’s the nature of the sport and more specifically the show. With all the air time they gave George I thought for sure he would be in the finals. I think it’ll come down to Luke and Joe, maybe Sammy Morgan.(I have to say that I train with him sometimes) 🙂

tinaXXX
    Post subject: Get the Stink OutPostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:53 am

Quote:
    (you know when some article of clothing gets grappled in for so long that everytime you sweat in it it immediately stinks.

Try adding a cup of vinegar to the washing machine.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?