Tuff-n-Uff / Bodog Salaries

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

J
    Post subject: Tuff-n-Uff / Bodog Salaries Post Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:47 am

Angela Magana: $1,500 (defeated Lynn Alvarez; win bonus was $500)

Lynn Alvarez: $750 (lost to Angela Magana; win bonus would have been $500)

Sara Schneider: $1,000 (defeated Kaitlin Young; no win bonus)

Kaitlin Young: $1,000 (lost to Sara Schneider; win bonus would have been $500)
    AND Here are all the salaries from the show (in case you wanted to compare it to the men’s salaries)

Seth Baczynski: $2,000 (defeated Chris Kennedy; win bonus was $1,000)

-Chad George: $1,500 (defeated Richard Screeton; win bonus was $500)

-Angela Magana: $1,500 (defeated Lynn Alvarez; win bonus was $500)

-Bryan Humes: $1,250 (defeated Ryan Murray; win bonus was $500)

-Chris Kennedy: $1,000 (lost to Seth Baczynski; win bonus would have been $1,000)

-Ryan Murray: $1,000 (lost to Bryan Humes; no win bonus)

-Sara Schneider: $1,000 (defeated Kaitlin Young; no win bonus)

-Richard Screeton: $1,000 (lost to Chad George; win bonus would have been $500)

-Aaron Simpson: $1,000 (defeated Scott Dingman; no win bonus)

-Kaitlin Young: $1,000 (lost to Sara Schneider; win bonus would have been $500)

-Lynn Alvarez: $750 (lost to Angela Magana; win bonus would have been $500)

-Scott Dingman: $750 (lost to Aaron Simpson; win bonus would have been $500)
    TUFF-N-UFF/BODOG FIGHT DISCLOSED FIGHTER PAYROLL: $38,750

Pankration_MuayThai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:43 pm
    Pro Fighter

wow, sarah only got $1000 with no bonus! SHe took that fight on less then 2 weeks notice.

kaitlinrose
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:57 am
    Pro Fighter

Also keep in mind that Vegas medicals include an MRI, dialated eye exam, a sports physical from a doctor, blood work and a doctor administered pregnancy test. A lot of these fighters probably barely broke even or maybe even lost money.

In Minnesota they wanted $2,000 for the MRI, but we found a place in Vegas that does them for $425. West Valley Imaging if anyone is planning on fighting there.

GFC
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:10 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

what is cool to see here is that the guys and girls are pretty much on par…however, without getting specific i’ll just say i have gotten a lot more in the past even as a teen than bodog pays and without having all the sanctioning bs to deal with…

keep in mind tho with any deal sanctioned or not there are often different kinds of inclusions and/or bonus deals which are part of any individual contract…it also involves who and what crews or promoters one knows and how they are hooked up. so basically i really don’t think it’s anyone’s business what someone else is making….besides, the fact is there’s no clue as to what other aspects might be included in a specific payout in particular deals which go on in private. so-and-so got blah blah blah may well be accurate but the private meeting which went on the day before laying out all the details of what all is included whatever source would likely not be privy to…

example: if “someone” gets 15k (or whatever number) half of that could be for various other endorsements or impetus that only that individual can provide. so i think all this concern about what other people are getting is really none of their business. concern yourself with your own deal…

imo holdouts and concerns about what others get are being fueled by prob 99% bias rumors 1% reality as is all this garbage about “looks”…

oslooskar
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:50 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

kaitlinrose wrote:
    In Minnesota they wanted $2,000 for the MRI, but we found a place in Vegas that does them for $425. West Valley Imaging if anyone is planning on fighting there.
    Funny, but I went in for an MRI in December and no sooner did the technician slide me into the bore of the contraption than I started screaming and kicking in an attempt to fight my way out.

Lucky for me they got me out in a flash or I would have gone stark raving mad.

The good news is they now have open MRI for claustrophobic personalities such as myself.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?