UK All Women’s Event POSTPONED

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

apoutuk
    Post subject: UK All Women’s Event POSTPONED PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:23 am

GENESIS EFFECT

I have to break the unfortunate news that my planned All Women’s Show in August will have to be postponed until a later date.

The show was originally to be promoted by Closed Combat Arena, a show I have close links with, but when I spoke with the promoter the other day to confirm the date and venue which he told me he was doing, he announced that CCA weren’t willing to put the money up for the show.

I am now planning on sorting out a new organisation that will look at promoting women in the sport. I am currently looking for sponsorship and other means of funding and I will hopefully have the ways and means to put the show on later in the year.

I am extremely dissapointed with this situation as there has been a great deal of interest from fighters, from the UK, Europe and the US, and fans for the show. I hope that everyone will bear with me as I try and sort this out and that I can count on your support for the new show. I have put a lot of time and effort into this show, only for someone else to pull the rug from under it, I do not plan on letting it all be for nothing.

I had 10 fights organised that would pit the best the UK had to offer against fighters from Europe and the USA. There was also a good crop of new fighters who would have appeared.

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:20 pm
    Instructor

Good luck!!! The more people out there willing to help women’s MMA the better. I hope you can find a way to put on your show and make it a success.

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:39 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

Just one small hurdle Tapoutuk!!! I hope someone from this site or another will help out with some $$ to get the all womens show Europe.. Keep trying and don’t give up!!!

Chad

Eithne
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:36 pm

Rats, I’d have been interested in that too. For when it’s back up and running, where do I sign up? 🙂

tapoutuk
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:04 pm

I’m promoting the All Womens show. PM me your email address and I’ll let you know when I get things up and running again.

Spiderwoman
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:40 am

That is real pity!
    Would love to compete!!

starbellykeith
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:44 pm

I still havd faith in you.

KM

http://www.fightergirls.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?