This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Rox21
    Post subject: update PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:12 am
    Pro Fighter

Quick update on that which is Roxy…

My internet fsking sucks.

Okay now that I got that off my chest….I’m sitting here freezing with my sliding glass door open because that better lets me leach off my neighbors wireless ’cause I can’t afford broadband yet. LOL

I’m in Japan, as (I hope) most of you know, and the job is going great. It’s WAY easier than college, which is really bizarre. In fact, I can say that college was easily five times more stressful. FIVE TIMES. I actually have time to read *gasp* and and watch tv *gasp* and yeah. The job of teaching English is fun and barely feels like work at all. and it’s rewarding. love the boss, love the co-workers, love the city.

Training has been on and off. I first could barely train when I first came due to lack of money and a club to train at…and now when I can finally settle down into training, I did a normal ruitine for maybe almost a month and then hurt my right knee. Some legamanet (lol great typo, I’m going to leave it) or something going into the knee cap…okay so I limp around for a week, then I’m ready to go back to training! BUT NO, I have, what I lovingly skin rash that I THINK might be impetigo on my face. only the most contageous rash ever! So of COURSE, I feel like the Universe gave me this rash to make myeslf stay off the knee. because, of course, if i didn’t have the rash, I would be on the mat. okay, knee better, go away now, rash!

So I don’t actually know if I have impetigo, because the second I get a weird ‘thingie’ I put bactroban on it. I went to a dermatologist and he gave me pills that were supposed to clear it up in 3 days..ibut it didn’t? so now I’m wondering if it was really impetigo? because the FARKING scabs aren’t going AWAY>?? and I have a few more that might either be pimples or impetigo? and I don’t fsking know? the cream the doctor gave me isn’t doing squat, and the bactroban doesn’t seem to be working, so I’m putting achne medicine on it because it has ACID in it. (burn, baby, burn!) and it’s making it look…dried out. which is the point. but…I dunno, I’m not sure that’s the best course of action anymore…the original rash/scab is starting to look puffy, and I’m sure you want to know this, but maybe some of you know something? 🙁

So…I was offered a fight in Smack Girl november 27th and I don’t know whether to take it or not. The knee is much better although not perfect. It will get better as time goes on…this stupid rash is worrying me, though..>I can’t have it getting worse grar.

So that’s where I am! Just getting back into training after a three week period of insanity due to lack of sufficient grappling.

I miss everyone on the board…I haven’t read for a while! (..omg read “IT” for a while. Listening to Japanese speak bad English for hours every day is doing a number on mine!)

<3

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:28 pm
    Instructor

Wow….sounds crazy! I hope everything gets worked out (and cleared up) for you soon.

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:18 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

Hang in there Roxi!!!!

Your fan……..
    Chad

adriennaaj
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:37 am
    Pro Fighter

I am happy you enjoy your job, thats qiute the commitment. I hope you feel better to take the fight though!
    love~aj

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:08 pm
    Pro Fighter

Thanks!

I decided not to take the fight. My management is already looking for something in January and potentially something in march in the states..

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:40 pm
    Pro Fighter

Sounds like your having fun! :0)

Hang in there Rox, things will only get better.

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:13 am
    Pro Fighter

My new collum is up

http://www.fightergirls.com

gretamobetta
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:47 pm
    Pro Fighter

Very nice Rox! Greta Likes…

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:27 am
    Instructor

Great article! I wish I could be having all that fun!!

MNkkgMMA
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:28 pm
    Pro Fighter

Nice article Roxi. A good thing to use after each practice/training session are those baby wipes that come in the resealable pouch. Rubbing them over all exposed skin can help prevent getting ring worm, or other icky fungi associated with training.

Mark Grassman
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:20 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

What TV programs do you watch over there ❓

ant46
    Post subject: ConfusedPostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:02 am

gretamobetta wrote:
    Very nice Rox! Greta Likes.

I just do not get it….

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?