VANESSA PORTO: “IT IS TIME TO GIVE GINA A REAL CHALLENGE

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

fighthype
    Post subject: VANESSA PORTO: “IT IS TIME TO GIVE GINA A REAL CHALLENGE Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:43 pm

VANESSA PORTO: “IT IS TIME TO PUT GINA IN AGAINST A REAL CHALLENGE!”

Mixed martial artists Vanessa “Hurricane” Porto was eager to let Gina Carano know that she wasn’t impressed with her victory over Tonya Evinger this past weekend. Check out what Porto had to say about her future plans and more as she hopes to one day face Carano and prove that she’s the best female mixed martial artist in the world.

read more

Enjoy.

😀

Personally, I wouldn’t mind seeing the fight.

cosmic
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:52 pm

does anyone know if it was it an MMA fight or a Jujitsu fight that Venessa Porto beat Tonya Evinger?
    how good is her boxing?

ShdwPrwler
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:10 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

Vanessa beat Tonya at Fatal Femme 2 in July. Here is the write-up about that fight.
    >>>Vanessa Porto’s victory over Tonya Evinger secured a Fatal Femme title shot against 135-pound champion Roxianne Modafferi.

Evinger scored off the opening bell, connecting with a punch that put Porto down. But the Brazilian rebounded and eventually swept to the top. Passing guard to mount, Porto patiently waited before attacking Evinger’s right arm. The tapout from armbar came at 2:14 of the first. <<<

satanico
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:02 pm

Baszler should face Carano next. Carano cancelled her fight with Finney and Baszler beat Finney so it seemed she should have had the shot Evinger got.

Porto vs. Modafferi is a good match though. Watch out for her arm triangle Roxanne.

ShdwPrwler
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:02 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

A much more competitive fight would be Gina vs Kelly Kobald……both are more known for their striking and I think this would be an all-out brawl.

koolpaw
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:18 am

!!! !!!! 😯 revealed? or its already well known?

quote–

PC: If you can’t get Carano next, who would you like to fight?

VP: I should be fighting for Fatal Femme’s belt in November against Roxanne Modafferi. I’m not stopping to just wait for Gina. I just don’t understand how she can be considered the face of Women’s MMA with only five bouts, and the last one was against someone I had submitted one month before.

PC: Would you be willing to sign a contract with Elite XC to get the Carano fight?

VP: Elite is a big show so if they want to put their girl into a real tough fight, I will be here, but as I have said, I am not waiting for them. My agent’s got a good deal with FFF, which in my opinion is the best female MMA show in the world. I will be fighting for the belt in November and this is my goal.

—-

ah…. i know vanessa is a good fighter, yeppo very tough… and of course …

SHE CAN DREAM, i would say….

ロクサン先生、キュッっとシメてやってください。

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:29 pm
    Pro Fighter

Sweet, I’m mentioned.

koolpaw- 問題ない d^_^b

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?