Verhoeff/Takahashi in “It’s Showtime” in Amstereda

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

starbellykeith
    Post subject: Verhoeff/Takahashi in “It’s Showtime” in Amstereda Post Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:25 pm

Irma and Yoko face off 5/20. Anybody going? Not sure if I am.

Also on the card is a boxing match between Lucia Rijker and Lisa Holewyne.

So….anybody seen Yoko fight? Why does the name Rijker sound familiar but I can’t place it? Any boxing fans have thoughts on Lucia/Lisa? C’mon…I’m in the dark here and this is an expensive plane ticket from DC.

KM

tofu
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 7:48 am

Keith,
    What happened to your website? It seems to be down at the moment.

Erin T
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:18 am
    Pro Fighter

I have fought on a card w/ her. Irma already beat her by TKO last year. She’s tough – but not alot of “real” skill. I think she does some Judo. At any rate, I had tried to get this fight w/ her last year…Irma told the promoter I backed out of fighting her before…my point is that I think Irma will probably beat her and I am in the works w/ trying to fight her at the next one in October.

Lucia was supposed to fight Lisa this coming weekend on the Vitali undercard. Lucia pulled out the other day. She’s scheduled for that card in Holland too…but I doubt she’ll fight on it. I think she has fought once in the last three years. For some reason, she’s pulled out of about four fights in the last year or so. Lisa is a good tough boxer who has fought everyone @ her weight (140) Lucia is Holland’s pride and joy – undefeated kickboxer and boxer.

starbellykeith
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:31 pm

Erin-as always you rock! Don’t know what I would do without you.

Tofu-my “io.com” website is no more…I couldn’t afford the $10/month to keep it running, so when I bounced the last payment check I let it go. The “malarky.edu” site is my father’s, so that will be around at least until he dies. That is where all the photos are archived…the io.com site was basically just an index pointing to the malarky caches. Any links to specific galleries should still work while the years’ index pages should be straightened out in the next week or so. Sorry for the lack of warning but it’s been a bit of a train wreck on this end ever since AFC in Florida.

Redefining “crash and burn”,
    KM

Spiderwoman
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 1:38 am

Erin T wrote:
    At any rate, I had tried to get this fight w/ her last year…Irma told the promoter I backed out of fighting her before…my point is that I think Irma will probably beat her and I am in the works w/ trying to fight her at the next one in October.

Erin,

Is there any progress in you vs Irma match?

tofu
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 8:32 am

Erin,
    Why fight Irma again if you’ve alreaday beat her? Was the first fight really close or is it because there just aren’t enough women in your weight class?
    Erik

Erin T
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 9:49 am
    Pro Fighter

Spiderwoman – When I know – you guys will too. It’s not till October so…were waiting.

Tofu – It was my first fight almost five years ago and we got a draw….so I would like to tap her or KO her this time. I was nowhere in the shape or frame of mind I am now – it would just be a good competitive fight.

As far as not enough women to fight – that is true. That is why I box anyways – but there are still one or two that I could fight in the states.

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 7:17 am

I will be at the Arena tommorow!

Perhaps I can make a report on the two women matches on the card from Lucia and Irma on the forum.

Erin T
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 7:39 am
    Pro Fighter

Ex – PLEASE give ALL details. Lucia is fighting a girl named Sunshine (used to post on here) She’s a good, solid boxer who can BEAT Lucia if she does her game. I’ve seen her fight…and she better kick Lucia’s ass if she wants to get a hometown decision!! She can do it – GO SUNSHINE!!!!

And please lemme know how Irma looks. I’m sure she’ll be looking BIG and tough 🙂 We’re still working on the next show!!

Del
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 9:13 am

Yeah, post back on the results, Sunshine vs Rijker should be a very technical bout.

Good luck Sunshine! The new website looks great:
    😀

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 10:43 am

Erin T wrote:
    Ex – PLEASE give ALL details. Lucia is fighting a girl named Sunshine (used to post on here) She’s a good, solid boxer who can BEAT Lucia if she does her game. I’ve seen her fight…and she better kick Lucia’s ass if she wants to get a hometown decision!! She can do it – GO SUNSHINE!!!!

And please lemme know how Irma looks. I’m sure she’ll be looking BIG and tough 🙂 We’re still working on the next show!!
    I will Erin!
    hehehehe ofcourse you hope Sunshine will win!
    Well Lucia is still undefeated, will be tough for Sunshine!
    I hope it will be a good match!

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 1:06 pm

Pictures of the weighin from It’s Showtime.

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 2:50 pm

Lucia vs Sunshine…weighins

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?