VERY ANGRY

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

JulesK
    Post subject: VERY ANGRY PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:03 am
    Pro Fighter

Fightergirls–
    I have been informed that I have “pissed off a friend” by trolling and posting on this site under a different name.

Let me publicly state that I have NEVER posted under any name but my own (JulesK) and I have NEVER trolled on this site. Fightergirls is a REALLY important site to me and the opinions and friendship of the men and women here are extremely valuable to me. I have TREMENDOUS respect for ANYONE who has stepped into arena of training or the ring. I would never knowingly insult a friend or training partner, and I am REALLY pissed off that someone has given the impression that I would.

This may seem like trivial matter to some of you, but to me, this is huge. In the first place, friendship is a huge deal to me–my friends are like family and I trust and rely on them, with the hopes that they can do the same with me. To let down a friend or insult a friend is a really, really big deal to me. In the second place, I have been the victim of identity theft for over two years, and preserving my good name is a very sensitve issue for me. Thanks to some a******, I have NO credit and have to do nearly every transaction for the rest of my life in cash…it sucks and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. This something I have worked on and will continue to work on with the police and credit reporting agencies and it has made me extremely cautious and edgy when it comes to my name being used. In the third place, with a full time job and training, I barely have time to post under my own name, let alone make up another one…no offense, but talking on the internet is not my number one priority throughout the day.

To whomever thinks I have insulted them, first off, I am very sorry that someone has hurt your feelings or made you mad. Contrary to popular belief, words have the ability to hurt (I have been flamed on the OG before–believe me, I know). But you have to understand that I have NEVER POSTED UNDER ANOTHER NAME. Please email me : JulesK_fighter@hotmail.com if you feel you need to talk to me.

To the person who seems to be either masquerading as me, or whatever: That is a really sucky thing to do and you should be ashamed of yourself. Don’t we have enough problems and obstacles to overcome in this sport without fighting amoungst ourselves? Get in the godamned ring if you have something to prove.

jules

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:44 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

you have hurt my feelings

more than once on this site

but since i am so humble

i am willing to forgive you.

your pal….the psycho with no teeth.

scarce..(((((((((LOL)))))))))))))**

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:10 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

Hey Jules,
    I looked up the Ips to check out and see how many names you have been posting from from day 1 to present I do NOT see any other names you have posted under but screen name JulesK.

I really don’t want a public war going on here but both parties feel free to pm Debi or myself to fix matters..

Thanks
    Chad

luvmachine
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:45 am

what is this referring to?

ray
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:39 am

To whoever was offended by the troll, please try to
    clear it up directly with Jules. Her posts that I have seen
    on this board have always been thoughtful and
    on topic. She does not deserve this. As far as I am
    concerned she is one of the nicest people on this
    board, (which has more than its share of nice
    people compared to many other boards).

Ray

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:59 pm
    Pro Fighter

love ya, jules

JulesK
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:40 pm
    Pro Fighter

Thanks Ray and Rox (love you too!)…and scarce…where are your teeth?

Chad–I’m not trying to create a drama or anything like that and I would LOVE for this to be resolved…I wanted to get that post out because a friend told me that I had pissed someone off by trolling and posting under a different name…I don’t know who this person is (and I would prefer not to reveal the name of my friend–he/she can identify himself/herself if they choose to become involved). Thank you for checking the IP…that pretty much clears up the issue of me trolling and I would like to request for whomever is upset to please contact me privately, if they need to talk.

Thanks once again.
    Jules

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:16 am
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

Jules,
    I am sorry you have to deal with all of this. just remember, the people who are negative and trying to stir up sh*t are the one’s to feel sorry for. sad belitting people with nothing better in their lives.

Unfortuntaly the internet is an easy place to hide behind

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?