Wanted: Girl Fighters for August

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Tim Osborne
    Post subject: Wanted: Girl Fighters for AugustPostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:03 am

Hey Ladies..
    I am putting together a card for my August 7th show in Lexington, KY. I want to include some girl matches on the card, either mma or kickboxing. This is our 5th show, and we have had kickboxing on the past few and it was received very well by our audience. August will be the first time we have had girls fighting mma. I would like at least 3 or 4 female bouts, the remainder of the card will be guy mma fights.
    If your interested in kickboxing or mma, I will be more than happy to get you more information. Please drop me an email at bogart6868@aol.com
    Below is a copy / past from my post…

Kentucky Fighting Challenge will return for its 5th show on August 7th, 2004.

The Kentucky Fighting Challenge 5

801 Continental Inn

Lexington, KY

Doors open at 7pm, first bell at 8pm

We are now looking for fighters! This is an amateur show, we will cover hotel and gas expenses for those that qualify.

We are looking for Male and Female MMA fighters and Female Kickboxers! If you interested in fighting or attending the show, please contact me at bogart6868@aol.com.

Fighters, please forward bio information as follows:

Name

Email

Phone

Address

City

State

Zip

Height

Weight

Record (MMA)

Record (Other, Specify)

Style / Discipline

Gym / Fight Team

Manager / Coach

Jerzey
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:44 pm

This is definately an awsome show. I went to the last one and it was great. There were like 18 fights on the card, 2 of which were womens kickboxing matches. Those were the only KB matches on the card, the promoter is looking to do womens MMA this time around in Aug. It was held in the Continental Hotel, in their ballroom. The place was packed and they will probably have to move it to a bigger venue soon. The crowd was good, I was impressed with that.

🙂 😀 8)

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:47 pm

How did the crowd compare to hook n shoots?

Tim Osborne
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:50 pm

Thanks Jerzey! It was good meeting you!

Tim Osborne
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:57 pm

Knockout2..
    No one in the sport can compare to Jeff and Hook N Shoot, and what they do! That said for a show our size, we have a great crowd. In May our crowd including fighters and camps, hit just over 900 people! I have had female kickboxing matches on the last 2 shows, and it was very well received by our crowds! This time around I would like to have a couple of girl kickboxing bouts and a couple MMA fights!

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:35 pm
    Pro Fighter

ahhh, she’s ok ….. 😉

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?