Website Ilonka “Killer Queen” Elmont

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

killerqueen
    Post subject: Website Ilonka “Killer Queen” Elmont PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:18 am

Hi Folks,

It’s been a long time! But now my website is updated.
    New Video, multimedia, news…
    Planning and hoping to fight more this year and MMA is an option..

Please check it out and hopefully you will enjoy it.

http://www.fightergirls.com

Report this post Post details Warn user Delete post

Top E-mail Edit post Reply with quote

derUbermensc
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:48 pm

Fight Shinashi, someone has to kill her!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈

Mook
    Post subject: Dutch have weird tastesPostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:46 am

What is it with the Dutch? There seem to be an inordinate number of dopey male vs. female spectacles there. Sick tastes. It just makes me want to be the crap out of the chick for doing a guy publicly, as well as the sissy boy dude for making a fool of himself in public.
    If Dutch chicks seriously want to get off on this they ought to go fight the local Muslim fanatics that are terrorizing Dutch women, including a city councilwoman.

MNkkgMMA
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:04 am
    Pro Fighter

Wow, wish I had abs like her

Executioner
    Post subject: Re: Dutch have weird tastesPostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:35 pm

Mook wrote:
    What is it with the Dutch? There seem to be an inordinate number of dopey male vs. female spectacles there. Sick tastes. It just makes me want to be the crap out of the chick for doing a guy publicly, as well as the sissy boy dude for making a fool of himself in public.
    If Dutch chicks seriously want to get off on this they ought to go fight the local Muslim fanatics that are terrorizing Dutch women, including a city councilwoman.

Hahaha what is your problem?
    To much frustrated?
    When is your so called “match”?
    No problem if you want to beat up a female MMA fighter, just visit one of the gyms near your place and ask her on a date.
    I know and you know and all the rest of this forum knows what the outcome will be.

Mook
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:04 am

That’s not what I said at all. I was pointing to the weirdness in your country and enthusiasm for FvM spetacles. And as I said, given the Islam problems in your country, if any women do want to beat a guy they ought to try one of the Mohammeds.

CaptainBad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:25 am

That’s an over-extrapolation Mook. Holland is not a mixed-fighting Utopia: the great bulk of Dutch, like Americans, are probably unaware that mixed matches actually exist. And only a minority (like in America) are interested in them.

Dutch life is better known for its coffee houses (that is, cafes where people chill out by smoking dope), its prostitutes behind shop windows and its generally laid-back, beer-drinking culture. The people are very friendly and can all speak English.

It’s definitely worth a visit!

Mook
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:25 pm

oh I know. Very advanced and appealing culture. I would also point out that the Dutch islands in the Caribbean are the absolute best to visit, particularly vis a vis local population and amenities. I go there all the time.

Laid back is also great; you just have to avoid getting steamrolled by aggressive minorities; all that tolerance just comes back to bite you. At some point you need to say get with the program or get out of town.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?