WEC 10 results/pics (keith??!!!)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

greatlaughter
    Post subject: WEC 10 results/pics (keith??!!!) Post Posted: Tue May 25, 2004 8:23 pm
    Pro Fighter

Hi all-
    Just posting a note on the WEC 10 results:
    Gracie fighters Bret Bergmark (xoxo) and Gilbert Melendez each won over tough competition and for the first time our pal Tim McKenzie taps out in the ring. Gil Castillo lost to decision, a fair call on a long and uneventful match up.
    So, Keith…did you get any photos??!!

Also, anyone have Paul Smith’s contact info? He gave me his card and I seem to have lost it… 😕

Thanks! Hi to all the girls! Hope you are all well.

What’s up scarce?!?!

Ciao,
    Heather

starbellykeith
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 6:39 am

Yes, I got plenty of photos but I’m having trouble getting them up on my website. SSH Secure Shell transfer protocol is not functioning for the malarky site and the io.com site is no more. If that makes any sense to anybody reading this then drop me a line. Worse case scenario I just head to parent’s this weekend with a cd in hand and post them the hard way.

Heather-always good to see you. Don’t know what Gil was thinking not listening to his corner but I agree. Going to Shooto in Hawaii for Shields? I have to work out the details but am supposed to at least take pictures. Was also bummed Heath’s fight cancelled as Heath/Leben and Lyttle/Taylor were the ones I was looking forward to most. Still had a blast, especially capping off a week on the road with a lousy KOTC show the weekend before.

KM

starbellykeith
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 6:51 am

Heather-forgot to mention and I don’t see how to edit a post…I sent a note to Paul asking him to contact you.

KM

HAMA_Head
    Post subject: PAUL SMITH E MAIL ADDYPostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 3:00 pm

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 10:30 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

….whats…up…..great laughter…………long time….no talk………..i am still alive…….and my ,feet…still work//////////

starbellykeith
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 3:33 pm

Heather-try the follwing link. Tim’s is the only fight going up for at least a week but other shots are being submitted to ADCC News and FCF as normal. Problem should be worked out in a little over a week. Tim’s is all that I’m spending this amount of time on because Tim was the only one to give me a heads up so we’re even.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?