What happen to ZEE?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Vincent Gottschalk
    Post subject: What happen to ZEE? PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:24 pm

She was of one the best female fighter in MMA strong as a bull and highly sklled to boot, She even had her own web sight of fights she been in . Some of which with men who had fights with her that were underground and in those bouts she never lost a one.
    Were is Zee is she still fighting?
    Vincent

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:20 pm
    Instructor

She hasn’t posted on here lately has she?

Executioner
    Post subject: Re: What happen to ZEE?PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:40 am

Vincent Gottschalk wrote:
    Some of which with men who had fights with her that were underground and in those bouts she never lost a one.

Would be interesting to see footage from this!
    I’ve seen her in one match on IFC 5 vs Brandy Smith, I guess, I wasn’t that impressed.

Vincent Gottschalk
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:54 pm

I asked Zee years ago if there tapes of her fights with men she said no that there were no tapes of those mixed fights made . But she listed them on her web site and how she want about winning each match.
    Too bad Zee has seemed to have dropped out of the fight game as she might have been willing to fight you Mook, Seeing how she has fought men before in MMA. By the way good luck with the battle of smile thing hope it works out for you.
    Vincent

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:42 pm

Talking about Mook, where is that guy and was is the update about the fights?

Vincent Gottschalk
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:53 pm

I Yes too want know how that battle of smile thing is going. I wonder if they have been able to get some real woman fighters from MMA boxing and Kickboxing too do it or is going be just tough but untrained women who are going too fight the guys.
    Most likely it will be a mix of both. I can’t wait for Mooks report on it.
    . I wonder why Zee does not fight anymore maybe she was having a hard time getting fights. At one time there was talk of her fighting Toughill that would have been a funny fight too watch Zee at 5’4 weighed 170 was built like a firepulg she would jump up too hit the nearly 6 foot Toughill

Vincent

J
    Post subject: zeePostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:45 pm

i think zee was posting on here for a while… my understanding was that she was dealing with old injuries, and that she was teaching grappling somewhere in CA … but that is completely unofficial, and just what i think i remember from posts a while back??? i have no idea if she has fought or if she intends to again…

J

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?