What is the final result of Erin Toughill Vs Jen Case?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Rebel
    Post subject: What is the final result of Erin Toughill Vs Jen Case? Post Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:26 am

Can someone provide an update and overview of the fight? 🙂

adriennaaj
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:53 am
    Pro Fighter

Dont know the exact details- Erin over Jen w/ tko- punches from mount in the second round. The person that was at the event said jen did really well the first round- good ground work, and erin looked in great shape.

Erin T
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:23 pm
    Pro Fighter

It was a FUN fight. That’s how I won…and Jen put up a nice fight and has much heart and was game…but the first round had me taking her down, mounting her and almost breaking her arm with a nice arm bar. Girl is flexible! She caught me with a very nice high kick…I did not expect it cause it was like a “karate kick”! I was like, “Oh, OK…” She caught me with two very nice inside leg kicks as well. I caught her with several right hands and rocked her many times.

FYI – AJ, maybe he’s thinking of ME, cause I did all the ground work LOL…she had some very good defense though

I got lazy and tried a sloppy hip throw in the second. She landed mounted on me and threw down some punches…then I said “OK, get serious” LOL I bumped her and went out the back door and mounted her then tried for the kimura (did not go) and then started raining down punches and punches….The ref stopped it right after Jen verbally submitted say, “Ok, I give up”

I was SOOOO happy to have a two year layoff and come back to the game. I forgot how different American crowds are though…Lots of booing? A lot of ppl just said that it was cause we had the best fight of the night and they just wanted to see more LOL

Thanks Jen for the fight. Much luck in the future
    Last edited by Erin T on Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Erin T
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:25 pm
    Pro Fighter

Also – my husband, Clark won his fight in the first round the exact way I did…thought that was pretty cool!!

adriennaaj
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:39 pm
    Pro Fighter

congrats to you and your husband; that had to be a fun night. Maybe he had it wrong. I dont think he meant it offensivly- Keep up the good work!

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:47 pm
    Pro Fighter

congrats! ManI gotta get my head out of the sand..I diddn’t even know you were fighting.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?