What would you add to fighter girls?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

memphfox
    Post subject: What would you add to fighter girls? PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:19 pm

Hello everyone,

My name is Angus, and I will be heading up the helm as webmaster here for a while, to give poor Debi a much needed break! I was hoping to get some feedback from all of you for some features you would like to see added or improved on the site, in the forum, or in the shopping cart. All criticism is appreciated, I look forward to becoming a part of the great community here at fightergirls.com!

tapoutuk
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:36 am

some kind of upcoming female fights section so that people can see when women are fighting on shows and get themselves out to support them.

Also some kind of rankings for weights +145lbs, 145lbs, 135lbs, 125lbs, 115lbs, 105lbs

coslisa
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:03 pm
    Pro Fighter

Updating the list of fighters more regularly would be good, detailing the fight record with opponent, show, when, what ended the fight, what round. This would also help people who want footage of female fights, like me, so they know what show to look out for.

memphfox
    Post subject: Great feedback!PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:11 pm

You can definitly look forward to an outstanding fighter data base involving womens fights, with all the information you would expect. We also plan on offering an expanded line of Dvds and Videos, so you should be able to order those events directly from the database page!

Any other requests or suggestions? Thanks for the excellent feedback so far!

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:29 am
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

We dont really care LOL

jsut wanted to ask hahah

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:52 am
    Pro Fighter

I agree with coslisa, with nicer profile pages…maybe something more organized, like by name, or weight, or country, rather than scrolling down. ^_^ I’m writing Japanese ladies’ profiles now and have a small paragraph of info about their life for each…

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:57 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

Ranks yes if you are a pro fighter, Manager, promoter, trainer,

Let me know I will add it to your name but please tell the truth about it

Chad

derUbermensc
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:51 am

database is priority one. Way too many undocumented fights goin down.

titlefight
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:41 pm

Hi, great site very helpful. The one thing that i would add (as it would help me a ton) is better fighter contact info in the fighters list area. There are a ton of fighters in there, but if i want to get hold of one for possible matches and fights it tough to find a web-link to there school or managment.

thanks-

Kate
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:59 pm

As long as you keep everything in place, I don’t mind! 😆 Just joking. This Website is so cool – I think everything already there should stay. But to improve :

+1 for updated rankings and fighter’s profile. Pretty excited to hear it is planned. 😀

Maybe an updated calendar to announce MMA events presenting women fights would be great.

And why not adding an RSS feed for this Website and forum and/or a RSS Reader Web Application to get some news about women fighting, events. interviews.

As it was done last year on the forum, I supposed it would also be easy to copy-paste all the female fighters blog adresses (like the blog many have on My Space, MSN Space…) and also their respective official Websites to open sort of “Adress book” section. This should be a way for promoters, who are often looking for women, to get info from the database – then easily find their Websites to get further informations like their manager and contact info. It is a thing you must have ’cause Fighergirls is “THE” place to look for informations about female fighting. I think real fans and promoters know it. All of the information they can get here are a great way to promote female fighting and the athletes.

Keep up the good work!
    Tnx Debi for this Website, an incredible source of informations.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?