Why doesn’t the ufc have female fighters?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

The Truth
    Post subject: Why doesn’t the ufc have female fighters? Post Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:54 am

They have enough time to have a stupid useless ring girl search contest but they cant show two great female mma fighters screw that. I mean female fighters can do shit males fighters cant but we get useless girls carrying a card around LOL the ufc is so mainstream now that it is a complete joke. All i have to say is hooray for smackgirls if i was a millionare girls trust me you would be feature on some network because i know all of you work hard but yet you get treated like shit.

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:55 am

UFC is a TV show and doesn’t have any meaning beyond that. Before it was just a promotional gimmick for Gracie. It doesn’t show anything, prove anything, mean anything except people got too bored with boxing and the WWE. This is close to a beat-down they can see without risking arrest.

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:24 am

well it looks like the lat nights’ ufc gave the fans what they pay for – a lot of blood and another example of Ortiz’s testosterone-poisoned lack of class and sportsmanship. so much for the tradition of honor and respect. the ufc killed that long ago.
    Last edited by fight4you on Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ashly
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:47 am

uhh.. so are you against MMA? The UFC isn’t really particularly different from any other major MMA organization…

ktnzgtklws
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:17 pm

Ashley, fight4u is the closest thing we have to a local troll. Everything they type toes the edge of decency and manners, without overstepping enough to actually get them banned. Just ignore whatever they post. *shrug*

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:41 am

decency and manners? hmm so i guess i have to only express ideas that you agree with for me to be decent and mannerly? troll, eh? name-calling is one of the last resorts for a lack of argument. Please ignore me, ms vowel-less.
    Last edited by fight4you on Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImmerBeriet
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:23 pm

>ms vowel-less

NAME CALLING! wewt 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?