Women’s Bodog fights shown last night

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

local13
    Post subject: Women’s Bodog fights shown last night Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:31 pm

There were 4 women’s fights shown on Ion Network associated with Bodog TV. These were shown on satellite, cable and over the air stations.

The first fight was between Akano and Chan, I believe. It was closely contested but a submission was accomplished in the second round.

The second fight was between Bazler and Modiferri. A fast paced quick match with one woman seemingly dominating, but then in a flash the other woman reverses the positions and gets a quick submission in the first round.

The third fight was between smile and Damm. It was a closely contested fight similar to the first one, but with more action. A submission was obtained in the second round via arm bar.

The last fight was between Buckner and Kedzie. This one ended in the first round via guillotine, as one fighter really dominated the action. This fight is available for viewing online at the bodog site with a bootleg copy. The angle though is from above the fighters.

I did not reveal the winners as I imagine some folks would like to see for themselves.

Barry

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:05 pm
    Instructor

I had never seen either smile or Damm fight before and was impressed with both. I’d like to see more from them.
    I was suprised at the outcomes of a couple of the matches, though!

local13
    Post subject: Damm on YouTubePostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:23 pm

You can find a couple of Carina Damm’s matches if you do a search on YouTube. I had never seen smile before and was impressed by her, as I have always been with Damm.

Barry

derUbermensc
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:44 am

This better not be cell.

local13
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:47 am

Who or what is cell? I don’t understand the reference.

Barry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?