Would like to hear your thorough opinions

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

odorine
    Post subject: Would like to hear your thorough opinions PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:04 pm

thanks for allowing me to be on this board!

i wanted to hear your opinions/answers to my question after seeing the pics of this extremely fit, strong, hyper fit, pretty muscled body… she also does bare, knuckle fist fight training… even if she DIDNT, i’d love to hear ur answers to the questions after seeing the pics based just solely on the pics

i’m a 5’4 guy, about 19, weigh 145 (slightly overweight), have never been in a fist fight before and never had any fight training… i bench press 85-90 pounds for reps with a max of 135 pounds for one rep… do you think the girl below would easily easily be able to puch/beat the living shit out of me in a clean fist fight?? as in do you think would completely without a doubt overpower, OUTMUSCLE (this being the key word), and crush me at every point in a long clean fist fight/muscle power match up?? especially WHY do you think so??

want to hear lots of answers to both questions!!!!!

thanks!

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:26 pm
    Instructor

While she is very fit, she doesn’t look that muscular. I would say that she weighs 115 – 120 lbs. Guys tend to have more mass than women. By that I mean that a guy at 145 lbs will seem heavier than a girl at 145 (don’t know why it’s like that but I’ve “tested” this).
    So…..to answer your questions, since she trains (I’m going to assume that she’s a good fighter for this theory) and you don’t and you don’t have much size on her my guess is that she would win the fist fight. She may not beat the shit out of you, and then again, she just might. I certainly don’t think she would have any trouble defending herself against someone your size.

dl_angel
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:05 pm

Hehe -why, are you planning on mugging her? (sorry, bad joke) Curious to know why this question is important for you to have answered…

Anyhow, I don’t think winning a fist fight is all about being able to out muscle someone. No matter how strong someone is, if the other person is quick and knows how to move out of the way it won’t matter. If yer talking whether you could beat her at arm wrestling I’d probably say yes. Men just have more upper body strength- much to my dismay. At my gym, the girls groan and cry through the arms, and the guys are even WORSE when we’re doing abs… man can they WHINE… lol. So our bodies are built differently and that’s cool.

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:15 pm
    Pro Fighter

I agree with Rikki and dl_angel, pretty much. There’s a forumula about weight vs skill vs strength. Like if you have a heavy guy who’s not that good, vs a light guy who’s not that good, the heavy guy is going to win. If you have a heavy guy who’s good, and a light guy who’s good too, the light guy has to have a certain percentage MORE skill than the heavy guy in order to beat him. Like Royce vs Akebono…Akebono just didn’t know ground fighting, so Royce armbarred him in the last…what was it, pride? That woman is fit and toned, but isn’t super muscular.

but you never know what’s up women’s sleeves these days, so I would strongly advise against getting into a fist fight unless it’s in training. 🙂

Mark Grassman
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:37 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

Based soly on the pictures and descriptions, it could be anybody’s ballgame. She doesn’t appear very ripped to me. If she does beat someone like you in a fight, victory would not come ‘easily easily’ , nor would she completely outmuscle and opponent.

Then again, this isn’t much to go on. 🙄

rick_alexio
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:49 pm

I would say experience is the key regardless of size or smile. For example, even though you’re a small guy you’re actually bigger than Floyd Mayweather , and he could likely beat most (if not all) females in a fist fight..even Bruce Lee was was smaller than you are so this is relative to those factors.

As far as “out-muscling” just look at Yabushita Vs Gundarenko and you’ll see that extra bulk can actually work *against* you in fighting, speed = power in the ring or in a fist fight.

But it’s a bit concerning that you’re even interested in fighting a female unless this is just some fantasy thing…self defense or training are one thing, but actually fighting with a female would be a one way ticket to a serious beat down in my book.

RA

odorine
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:16 am

hey thanks for all your replies, i was asking cuz i’m just curious…

i mean i was just trying to get a guage on how weak i was… like i know i’d get my butt kicked in a fight with a real trained guy or a general guy (i mean i could beat the hell out of the average geek i know that much) but as in real man…

so i was asking you in terms of relative female celebrities who look like they could absolutely beat the shit out of me that way i kinda know like i guess at what level i’d be at… u know what i mean? i doln’t know if i’m explaining myself correctly…… maybe i put up the wrong person, but i meant as in, like say take for hollywood or the american/european pop music scene or film celebrities/models… which female celebrities among them do you think look like they could beat the shit out of a guy like me with my stats… like do you think a gal like Demi Moore could absolutely kill me with her fists and body? or jodi lyn o’keefe? or am i even lower at a tea leoni/jennifer aniston type level… like i was just wondering, who do u think are the strongest/toughest female celebrities there are in hollywood or in pop music that look like they could kick my ass? alicia keys??

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?