your epic begining

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

a to the j
    Post subject: your epic beginingPostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:44 pm

aloha ladies,
    i just wanted to start a post because i as well as i am hoping others are interested in what inspired you to start your martail arts (what ever you do).
    I figure everyone has an awesome story and sometimes it can be really awesome to remeber your begining days and where you stand now,
    maybe include in your post your accomplishments it has brought you to as well..
    Hopefully this thread will be read and i can get some responses,
    aloha!!
    aj

Maulinator
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:19 pm
    Pro Fighter

Well, if it isn’t A to the m f’n J!! What’s up girl!!! So what’s your epic tale???

It’s a dark stormy night. I am sitting at home alone, killing a 12 pack of Heinekin to my head (just like I did every day after work), dwelling on my pitiful existence, watching a MA special on discovery channel. on the TV, this dainty girl walks out in a kimono and drops chains out of her sleves and procedes to hack up anything in her way. I said to myself “Self, you should get into something like that rather than killing a 12 pack to your head every day”.

So the next day I started calling around. I had appointments at a Kung fu, Karate and JKD school to check it out. I only made it to the JKD school. I walked in and saw these people beating the crap out of each other. I then said “Self, this is bad a**, it’s perfect for me” I never made it to any other school.

I trained for about a year and steadily progressed untill I started beating the boys. I then saw a VH1 special on NHB fighting and they showed Kathy (?) kicking some tail. I realized that I, too – a lowly female – could be a participant in the sport. Shortly after I saw Betta Yueng and Sarah Finnesette fight here, and knew that this is what I had to do. So the dream begins….

Then this short haired Hawaiian chick triangle choked me ’till me whole head turned blue and killed all my brain cells. 😉

Nuthin but love AJ!! can’t wait to see you at HNS.

a to the j
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:52 am

Holy crap, the begining of a maulinator. 😯 You also failed to mention the fact you beat upsome huge tita (punk) at the rumble on the rock. Hell yeah, see you at hns. 😀
    Bye the way, after you i siad “no one will or ever has since got out of a triangle that tight.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?