Home | DEBIPURCELL.COM | SHOP.FIGHTERGIRLS.COM Cart | Contact   
It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:45 am 
Fightergirls elite poster

Oh, and @Tim - Cyborg's glare is pretty epic, but I'd say yes it def takes the new #1 spot due to the added forehead grapplin.. :lol:

Post subject: Women Are Weak
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:04 am 

Hi GFC,
Thanks for the information. It makes me so angry when I hear people claim that women are weak or that their sporting endeavours do not match those of men. Anyone with the sligest knowledge of history can list reems of example of women running rings around men. Would a man have the courage to thrown himself in front of a kings horse (and die in the process) for the sake of the right to vote.

I don't know enough about American literature to recommend pieces on women so I suggest people who want to understand how tough women are read the Henry Lawson short story called "The Drovers Wife" you can find it on the net. It'll only take you 10 minutes to read.

As a female friend of mine once said to me, "Women don't ball to show people how tough they are. They just need to remind men how children are born!"

I'll get off my soap box now.

Best wishes,
David.[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:39 am 

Thanks David appreciate the support. And it's nothing against the guys it's just that we have these warped social stigmas to battle, so have to kick it up a few notches higher at times in order to attain some of that equality status. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:54 am 

GFC wrote:
Thanks David appreciate the support. And it's nothing against the guys it's just that we have these warped social stigmas to battle, so have to kick it up a few notches higher at times in order to attain some of that equality status. :wink:

I once promoted a very attractive female accountant who was charming extremely good at her job, had a lovely bust, termendious leadership skills and was just short of gaining her MBA from a well respected, world class Australian university. She was also a CPA. Of course everyone knew she got the job because of her great tits and she must have put out for it as well. When you are in charge of a 100 million dollar budget plus planning your succession the size of a woman's tits is the last thing you think about. I know where your coming from. It is a bit easier now than it was 30 years ago.

By the way, she did replace when I retired last year.

Best wishes,
David

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:54 am 

Chrom1um wrote:
somewhereinvegas wrote:
Finney vs. Cyborg
Why does Cyborg remind me of a Great White Shark in this picture?

Was reading this thread, was thinking this exact thing just now, enough to post the comment, then I saw this and was like "holy shit someone is reading my mind!"

Then I realized I posted this comment like 2.5 months ago.

Cyborg is still really scary.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:04 am 

Does anyone have the vid of Cyborg/Gina? My memory is a little fuzzy but I recall thinking Gina had been beaten right there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:06 pm 

[quote="FtGeno"]Does anyone have the vid of Cyborg/Gina? My memory is a little fuzzy but I recall thinking Gina had been beaten right there.[/quote]

Yep it's on the video database. But I'd say it was more a physicality issue Cris was pretty mild at the weigh-in, she saved the "look" til the face-off for rnd 1..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:23 pm 

Yeah, you're right. That "staredown" was pretty tame, in fact I struggle to even term it as such.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:53 am 

That weign-in and staredown with Cat was wierd. Its in a bar, door open, one can imaging the pub smell, traffic flying by, Cat in a bikini in what looks like 40 degree rainy weather, Hashi not very comfortable with the whole scene especially with Cat sticking her fist in her face during the stare down.

Odd scene. Hopefully the success of women mma grows to where we all can say... "remember they used to have weign-ins in local pubs with the door open and loud traffic flying by? Oh, those were the days..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:18 am 

Those kind of staredowns at weigh ins aren't done in Japan. They just do them very casually at the gym. GBRing takes pics but it's not a big spectacle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:58 am 

BrianNYC wrote:
That weign-in and staredown with Cat was wierd. Its in a bar, door open, one can imaging the pub smell, traffic flying by, Cat in a bikini in what looks like 40 degree rainy weather, Hashi not very comfortable with the whole scene especially with Cat sticking her fist in her face during the stare down.

Odd scene. Hopefully the success of women mma grows to where we all can say... "remember they used to have weign-ins in local pubs with the door open and loud traffic flying by? Oh, those were the days..."

Yes, Cat is really "on it" in terms of good staredowns, unfortunately hers are mainly one-sided. And actually dug the scene, it was an "Outlaws" western theme and was supposed to have that bar/saloon ish type vibe. Hashi just wasn't hip to the new breed female fighter M.O., but think she may start catchin on after that powerbomb :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:07 pm 

GFC, you are right. Forgot the Outlaw theme. Allthough, I would have had the door closed, background should have been the bar and after the weigh in, the fighters should have been in chaps... lol. just having fun.

but i get the bar scene now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:23 pm 

Brian, yep totally agree about that part...the open door with the traffic going by did kinda take a bit away from the scene inside..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:29 am 

GFC wrote:
BrianNYC wrote:

Yes, Cat is really "on it" in terms of good staredowns, unfortunately hers are mainly one-sided. And actually dug the scene, it was an "Outlaws" western theme and was supposed to have that bar/saloon ish type vibe. Hashi just wasn't hip to the new breed female fighter M.O., but think she may start catchin on after that powerbomb :wink:

Is there any video of the Cat- Carina Damm face off, that one looked pretty intense in the picture

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:36 am 

bada, there are plenty of pictures of the Cat/Damm stare down. It was a good intense stare down. The only thing that just didnt fit was Damm's thong. I am a single male and I just thought that was out of place... So I will defer to other stare downs as better.