Home | DEBIPURCELL.COM | SHOP.FIGHTERGIRLS.COM Cart | Contact   
It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:35 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:05 am 
Fightergirls elite poster

Yeah, they're all stupid arguments when you lose them all. Get it through your thick skull, you pathetic slurper. Sara McMann will not be a factor in MMA until she fights at the highest level against the best competition. That is Strikeforce. All these other fights mean nothing. Even this one is tainted because Sara wouldn't drop to 135. I expect her to win for that reason alone. Tonya doesn't care. She just wants to get as much money as possible. And that's what she's done. Titan promised more money and then when they tried to jerk her around on that, billing and publicity, they had to sweeten the pot. Stupidity put them over a barrel and Tonya took advantage of it. It's all gravy now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:09 am 

She will enter Strikeforce when she is ready and on her terms. I honestly believe that the way her and her manager are going about things is as smart as it gets. Slowly climbing up the competition while making the same amount of money as if she jumped right into strikeforce, grooming her to be completely 100% ready to fight the absolute best in the world when the time comes. I really don't understand how this doesn't make sense to you guys. If you are trying to be the absolute best fighter you can be and not just looking for your 5 minutes of fame.

It is just a good thing that she doesn't need your approval to be considered a good fighter. It really doesn't matter if you think this fight is tainted anyway, Tonya is a drama queen that just wants attention everywhere she goes.

Still no predictions and still no response as to why Rousey is considered a top competitor when she has not yet fought anyone of anymore significance than McMann. Maybe it is just because she is a Self Proclaimed top competitor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:37 pm 

:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:40 pm 

:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:59 pm 

GHP wrote:
It is just a good thing that she doesn't need your approval to be considered a good fighter.

Interesting statement considering the time and effort you've spent as her spokesperson. Did she ask you to do this out of interest?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:27 am 

GHP wrote:
You are rediculous.....
This has turned into a stupid argument.

Why don’t you just admit it; you’re frustrated because I won’t slap you around like Frank does.

oslooskar <<<<<<<<<<< Knows all :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:54 am 

Ronda is ranked because she bulldozed a ranked fighter at the time, and because there's not nearly the depth at 145 that there is at 135. But like we said Sara is on the bubble..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:35 am 

Except the ranked fighter Ronda beat should not have been ranked. A closer look at Gomes reveals a padded record. When she fought someone good, she got whupped. We'll get a good handle on Ronda in a couple of weeks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:41 pm 

GFC wrote:
And since Tonya is now #9

That is ridiculous.

frankp316 wrote:
The fight was off this afternoon but is now back on. But not because of this baloney. The fight will be at 140 because Sara refused to drop to 135. So Titan made promises to Tonya so she would accept the fight at 140. When they started jerking her around about what was promised, she told them to take a hike. I assume they had to back up a cash filled armoured car in front of her house to change her mind. Beware of shady promoters.

Except none of that is true and you didn't bother to look into what actually happened before posting, which is particularly great since you spend all day yelling at people for not being educated about things. No wonder there's nobody left here.

The reason why Tonya was upset didn't even have anything to do with Titan. It was related to HDNet, but HDNet weren't the ones who made the mistake. Tonya did, but they worked it out and Tonya's honouring her signed contract (as she should). She had already signed on to fight. Negotiations were over. So, none of it makes any difference now.

Rather than making false assumptions about things that happened, and labelling promotions as "shady" when they didn't even do anything, try living up to your own standards and figure out what really happened.

This forum is a haven for misinformation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:50 am 

Doesn't that amount to the same thing? She thought she was being screwed around. The details are no big deal and it was straightened out so who cares. So take a hike. Thank you for making a big thing out of nothing just because it was me saying it. I was just having a little fun. Get back on your mythical high horse, sucker.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:22 am 

So by "just having a little fun" you mean giving people false information like always? I love you saying that the details don't matter when you call people out on them all the time. Just one more time that you got caught running your mouth when in all reality you have no idea what is going on.
Frank still sucks............

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:41 am 

Is this going to be streamed on the internet anywhere tonight?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:52 am 

GHP wrote:
So by "just having a little fun" you mean giving people false information like always? I love you saying that the details don't matter when you call people out on them all the time. Just one more time that you got caught running your mouth when in all reality you have no idea what is going on.
Frank still sucks............

No. It doesn't matter because the whole point is that Tonya is obviously not afraid of Sara. That's your bullshit. And of course the promotion is going to blame Tonya but ultimately it's their fault regardless. They are to blame for any snags. She perceived it as them trying to screw her around. And there is a history of promoters lying to Rob on a regular basis and he's a sucker. That's why he got duped by a phony promoter. The show is on HDNet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:08 am 

Tonya Evinger interview from Mick Hammond of MMA Weekly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:47 pm 

I never said that Tonya was afraid of Sara, until she started to try and back out of the fight, after she had already signed a contract which outlined the stipulations of the fight.
Actually from the start i said that Tonya was probably one of the only ones that wasn't and would be willing to fight her right away, however, none of the commisions would allow it right away. Its cool though give some more false information and put words in other peoples mouths. The difference between you and i, is that i am just a fan of wmma and like to watch it, esspecially as we all know Sara, you on the other hand think that this is your LIFE, and you still don't know what you are talking about half the time. Your whole self worth is based on thinking that you are the most knowledgable in the sport and what is going on, and you make it quite obvious all the time that you don't. I may be obnoxious when it comes to Sara McMann but that is it, you are a moron in all aspects..........
Frank Sucks.............

Go Sara!!!!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next