It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:47 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Female MMA Film Project
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:23 am 

Good Afternoon,

I am currently gauging interest in a film project based on three trainers based in the DC/MD/VA Metro Area who want to train and guide an Ammy or new Pro to a major debut. I've include some broad points below. Please read and for those interested please give me a call at 703.967.8489. This is not a reality show or major motion picture. We are a group of young film students/media professionals who want to capture the woman's fighter's journey ( and success) on film. The coaches are top notch, the training is free, and you'll be working with a goup of creative individuals who will make you part of a quality, highly visible project. - Steve

Requirements (what the coaches and film crew are looking for) :

- Mainly looking for new amateur fighters with Stand up (Boxing), Muy Thai, BJJ, or submission wrestling backgrounds who are looking to compete in a major bout in the next 12 months.

- Also amateur fighters looking to switch trainers due to lack of success, bad synergy, injury etc.

- Females who are willing to have their training filmed, conduct interviews. We want to capture what a female fighter actually goes through (mentally and physically) when preparing for a major debut.

- Able to travel or possibly live in the DC Metro area temporarily ( accommodations and employment opps are available and can be discussed)

- Looking to start camp 10/1/11

additional notes:

1. this is a NON COMMERCIAL Venture. We do not intend to sell this documentary. However, we intend to distribute it throughout the MMA community and fans of the sport with the intent to expose the women of the film and their story to as many people possible. Simply it is the opportunity to share your story and talents with the world. I've received positive feedback from managers, Apparel companies, etc about this project. If done right, many positive things can flow from this.

2. There is no obligation to a promoter or management company. We will film it as it is. If you want to leave, no problem. We want to capture the good, bad, and ugly.

3. The footage of yourself will belong to you. You can use this film in the future for whatever you want. We just want to tell this story.

4. The coaches can tell you more about themselves as we talk furth