It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:52 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:54 am 

A guy that I was training with at my previous school just opened a new MMA/kickboxing/jiu-jitsu school and for a variety of reasons I went with him. Now the challenge is bringing in new students! Any good ideas to get the name out there? I was thinking he should talk with high school wrestling coaches around to bring in some wrestlers...

I just helped him start a facebook page for the gym, if you would be willing to check it out both for support and feedback that would be great :)

It's female-friendly and has some really cool patent-pending machines shown in the pictures. Thanks for any help!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:50 am 

Goodluck with the new school. I too just opened a new school and it can be difficult trying to get new students. One thing that seems really effective is putting up those little road signs on street corners at intersections.

When people call don't give any prices over the phone. If you answer all of their questions over the phone, they won't come in. Tell them you have a few programs and pricing packages and the best thing is to come in for a free class and see how they like it and that you will go over the different programs at pricing at that time.