Home | DEBIPURCELL.COM | SHOP.FIGHTERGIRLS.COM Cart | Contact   
It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:13 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:23 pm 
Pro Fighter

oslooskar wrote:
BrianNYC wrote:
Boru

WHAT! IMPOSSIBLE! No....y..y..y..you couldn't be him. :shock:

? Who or what is Boru?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:34 pm 

oslooskar wrote:
BrianNYC wrote:
Boru

WHAT! IMPOSSIBLE! No....y..y..y..you couldn't be him. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:51 pm 
Fightergirls elite poster

[quote="Rox21"] ? Who or what is Boru?[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:10 am 
Fightergirls elite poster

Roxanne,

I am Brian Boru.

Friend me or I shall conquer, :lol:

Nice portrait of me, I think I may use that. I am a handsome guy.... imagine though, I cant find a date for the life of me....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:03 am 

GHP wrote:
I would like to see Roxanne back at top form as well. Do you think that it is just that there are better wmma fighters coming along? I believe that she is just too small at 135, i mean when you compare her to some of the girls there now, and that 125 cut could be hurting her performances? She is just not strong enough to compete with the top girls at 135.

It's not about strength or better MMA fighters coming along, with the exception of Honchak she's been losing to longtime veterans and as for her strength, she hasn't been getting overpowered to nearly the degree Marloes Coenen did when she cut to 135. The real reason for Roxy's string of losses is July 23, 2010. That's the day she fought Sarah Kaufman and got slam KO'ed, that's what did the trick beyond a doubt. She's just not the same fighter and will she ever be the same fighter again? History say's it's doubtful.

That fight had the same effect on Roxy that Jan Finney's fight with Cyborg had on her. The only differences is that Jan Finney had that so-called ref Kim WInslow and a corner that didn't care one little bit about her health and safety.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:54 pm 

I disagree. I think it might be as simple as you win some you lose some. Sometimes those losses come together. It wasn't too long ago she beat Tara, who most people agree is #1 pfp. As far as a single person taking the fight out of Roxy? Doubtful. She's been fighting a long time. Maybe all that time is a factor. I don't see 3 losses in a row a career killer. She hasn't been taking any ass whoopins. That fight with SK she was hanging tough till the ko. She'll bounce back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:33 am 

I disagree as well. I have watched the last four fights and i don't think the slam really had anything to do with it. I really think that girls have figured out that they can bully her because of her strength level and don't really give her a chance to roll around anymore. She needs to stay at 25 in order to have a chance, the girls at 135 will just over power her everytime.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4