Home | DEBIPURCELL.COM | SHOP.FIGHTERGIRLS.COM Cart | Contact   
It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:56 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:08 pm 
Pro Fighter

Hi All--I should be able to soon announce that I have a fight against a good opponent in early March. Once the details are finalized, I will post that information.

However, first, I need to call out several women who for some reason are afraid to fight me. Patricia Vidonic and Heather Clark won't fight me. Heather's opponent for her last fight, Ms. Colarelli backed out at the last moment. I offered immediately to step in, but Heather refused to fight me. Similarly, I was offered to fight Marianna Kyhfets for XFC, but she refused and apparently asked for an easier opponent, so she gets to fight Heather Clark in February.

Felice Herrig is another fighter who won't do a MMA match with me. She might agree to do a K-1 kickboxing fight against me, but won't do a MMA match giving me the lame excuse she would not have time to train for it. What a Crock! Felice lost badly to Carla Esparza, but has a 3 fight contract with XFC. Since she lost in a poor performance against Carla Esparza, I bet XFC will schedule a couple of cupcake opponents for her so it does not look foolish for signing Felice to that 3 fight contract.

I am ready, willing and able to fight any MMA fighter at any weight between 115 and 125. I would love to fight any and all the following fighters: Tara LaRosa, Roxanne Modiferri, Sally Krumdiak, Barb Honchak, Rosi smile, Aisling Daly, Sheila Gaff, Lisa Ward-Ellis, Jessica Pene and many, many others. Plus, I pledge that if any promoter schedules me against an opponent who drops out at the last moment, I guarantee I will accept ANY replacement fighter, as long as that fighter fights in the same weight class for me.

So, you promoters out there--If you want a no-nonsense fighter who is ready, willing and able to take on all comers, please contact me, as I would love to fight for your promotions. You can contact me anytime at angela_e_magana@yahoo.com. Or you may contact my attorney who represents me, Barry Rose, at baroselaw@gmail.com. If anyone wants my cell number, email my attorney or me and we will gladly give it to you.

Let's hope that 2012 will be a breakthrough year for women's MMA. To make it happen, we need women who are willing to fight most anyone in their respective weight classes, rather than insisting on hand-picking their opponents.

Respectfully,

Angela Magana

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:28 pm 
Pro Fighter

its cuz u have manhands. duh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:42 am 
Fightergirls elite poster

Angela wrote:
Patricia Vidonic and Heather Clark won't fight me.

I can’t say that I blame them given the fact that you have far more experience than they do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:49 am 
Pro Fighter

I can understand that...if I wasn't called out by them. If your a fighter you should not call people out then duck them!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:56 pm 

Just fight Jessica Aguilar again! :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:01 pm 

They have already fought 3 times with Angela wining their last match. The second one was a joke as it was stopped by a friendly ref for Jessica who was in serious trouble in the 3d round due to some profuse bleeding from Jessica's eye. Jessica has to get permission from Bellator, who is not likely to allow a fighter like Angela to beat one of its fighters under contract. Plus Bellator is still pissed at Angela for being forced to withdraw from that fight with Megumi Fujii due to a late injury Angela suffered in training.

In addition, Jessica won't fight over 115 anymore, and although Angela would fight at that weight it would be difficult, if not impossible to get Bellator to allow Jessica to fight Angela for another promotion. Still, if offered, I know Angela would take the fight. However, her preference would be to fight opponents she has not previously faced as mentioned in the initial post in this thread. We just need producers who are willing to promote some fights for Angela.

Barry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:10 pm 
Pro Fighter

I'd fight!! :-) set it up 115

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:22 pm 

Lisa--Do you know any promoters who would arrange this fight? If not, I will contact several promoters to see if any of them would agree to hold this fight. I know Angela would love to fight you. You can contact me privately if you wish at baroselaw@gmail.com.

Take care,

Barry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:28 pm 

local13 wrote:
They have already fought 3 times with Angela wining their last match. The second one was a joke as it was stopped by a friendly ref for Jessica who was in serious trouble in the 3d round due to some profuse bleeding from Jessica's eye. Jessica has to get permission from Bellator, who is not likely to allow a fighter like Angela to beat one of its fighters under contract. Plus Bellator is still pissed at Angela for being forced to withdraw from that fight with Megumi Fujii due to a late injury Angela suffered in training.

In addition, Jessica won't fight over 115 anymore, and although Angela would fight at that weight it would be difficult, if not impossible to get Bellator to allow Jessica to fight Angela for another promotion. Still, if offered, I know Angela would take the fight. However, her preference would be to fight opponents she has not previously faced as mentioned in the initial post in this thread. We just need producers who are willing to promote some fights for Angela.

Barry
I know they have fought 3 times, it was a joke....I read the initial post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:27 am 
Pro Fighter

I got called out. Sweet. 8) Although a group-call out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:46 am 

Roxanne--Angela has tremendous respect for you and it would consider it an honor to fight you. If you know a promoter, either here in the States or in Japan, who would arrange this fight, let us know. Or, if you want us to try to find someone to promote this fight, tell me and we will endeavor to do so.

Best wishes for a healthy and happy New Year.

Barry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:43 pm 
Pro Fighter

Yeah, have her and Lisa fight. That'd be a good scrap I bet.

Josh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:20 pm 

I agree with you Josh. We would need a promoter to be willing to arrange such a fight though. I do not know whether Lisa is still under contract to Bellator, but if she is, Bellator is highly unlikely to grant her permission to fight Angela because Angela had to withdraw from the fight against Megumi Fujii. Ironically, it appears Angela might get to fight the last minute replacement opponent Bellator found to fight Ms. Fujii. However, we only have verbal confirmation of that at this time, but hope to sign a contract soon.

Best wishes for a healthy and happy new year for us all.

Barry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:33 am 
Pro Fighter

You guys already contacted me about this directly, I said find a promoter....I tried one contact I had and it turned out to be a no go, I can't really do anything more on my end for now :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:36 am 

Wasn't it announced that Angela will be fighting Carla Esparza in March?