Home | DEBIPURCELL.COM | SHOP.FIGHTERGIRLS.COM Cart | Contact   
It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:03 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:41 am 

i keep on reading how miesha keeps bad mouting rousey and saying how she does not even deserve the fight.
miesha, did you see what she did her last fight?
this women can and will break your arm if she gets the opportunity.
i would not anger her.
tapping won't necessarily save your arm?
and by the way a broken arm hurts like hell.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:42 am 

I think there are quite a few out there that agree that Rhonda in no way deserves this fight. She has never been down to 135 before and has not beaten anyone of any significance. There are a ton of posts prior to this talking about it. On that note i still believe that Rhonda will win the fight, however, for the first time and for a very short period i will become a Tate fan.

Are you purposely spelling mouthing wrong?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:19 am 

I know iI am in the minority but I could care less about who deserves what. At this point with evrything up in the air I just wanna see great womens fights. And this might be one of them. Its great fights that will bring eyes imo. And when is Shayna fightin again?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:31 pm 

[quote="fryhole"]I know iI am in the minority [b]but I could care less [/b]about who deserves what. At this point with evrything up in the air I just wanna see great womens fights. And this might be one of them. Its great fights that will bring eyes imo. And when is Shayna fightin again?[/quote]

I'm REALLY looking forward to this fight. I agree with Fryhole, apart from the bold bit.

You mean you [i]couldn't[/i] care less.

This video clip from a fellow Brit should help clear up any confusion!

Post subject: Sorry for my spelling
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:24 pm 

sorry i made a spelling mistake. but stand by what i said. don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk. tate will be hurt in this one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:50 am 

if you have been reading and listening all the interviews, you would notice that Ronda is the one talking a little too much. I think the disrespect scale definately tips in her direction. like GHP, I will be a part time Taint fan on this one.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:01 am 

holddown wrote:
i keep on reading how miesha keeps bad mouting rousey and saying how she does not even deserve the fight.
miesha, did you see what she did her last fight?
this women can and will break your arm if she gets the opportunity.
i would not anger her.
tapping won't necessarily save your arm?
and by the way a broken arm hurts like hell.

Two things - (1) Rousey doesn't deserve a title shot in a division she has
never competed in under MMA rules. (2) Are you implying Rousey would
keep a submission hold locked on after Meisha had tapped?

Post subject: arm break
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:38 pm 

i don't think she will keep it on after the tap. but she will crank it up real hard and miesha may not tap in time.

here is some hype

Post subject: these are fighting words
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:18 am 

All four of her MMA wins so far have arrived inside the first minute, and she has yet to face anybody that has so much as tested her, let alone come close to disfiguring her face and beating her. She's been carefully matched, she's been pampered and she's been protected.

The truth is, going into this world title fight with me, Ronda is still to discover whether she is even a real fighter. However, on March 3rd, the night we meet for my Strikeforce world bantamweight champion, Ronda Rousey will learn just how hard and horrible the sport of mixed martial arts can be.

I will take great pleasure in dragging her into deep waters for the first time in her life and then drowning her there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:40 pm 
Fightergirls elite poster

fryhole wrote:
I know iI am in the minority but I could care less about who deserves what. At this point with evrything up in the air I just wanna see great womens fights. And this might be one of them. Its great fights that will bring eyes imo. And when is Shayna fightin again?

agreed.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:42 pm 

holddown wrote:
All four of her MMA wins so far have arrived inside the first minute, and she has yet to face anybody that has so much as tested her, let alone come close to disfiguring her face and beating her. She's been carefully matched, she's been pampered and she's been protected.

The truth is, going into this world title fight with me, Ronda is still to discover whether she is even a real fighter. However, on March 3rd, the night we meet for my Strikeforce world bantamweight champion, Ronda Rousey will learn just how hard and horrible the sport of mixed martial arts can be.

I will take great pleasure in dragging her into deep waters for the first time in her life and then drowning her there.

Go for it. I only wish I could watch this event live. Cannot find Showtime anywhere I live. Good luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:09 pm 

oslooskar wrote:
Here's a video of yesterday's weigh in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iQvjpzUakM

Many thanks oslooskar. 8) :wink: I throughly enjoyed the video. I did find a nice sports bar that has Showtime and I will be able to watch the fight live after all. Thanks everybody!!! :D

Post subject: told you so
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:49 am 

she snapped her arm. that is right she actually broke it. wow.

Post subject: Re: told you so
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:00 am 

[quote="holddown"]she snapped her arm. that is right she actually broke it. wow.[/quote]

Her arm is not broken. Tate said so according to this:

Post subject: ok it is not broken
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:26 am 

but it is seriously messed up. ligament and joint damage. no big surprise. ronda is a strong monster with a killer instinct who is not afraid to hurt her opponents when she needs to.