Home | DEBIPURCELL.COM | SHOP.FIGHTERGIRLS.COM Cart | Contact   
It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:55 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: best female fight
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:47 pm 

jessica penne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:59 pm 
Fightergirls elite poster

Does anyone know if it was a legal punch or an accidental eye gouge that caused the swelling of Lisa Ward Ellis’s right eye?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:25 pm 
Pro Fighter

In the first round she poked my eye. It was scratch from my pupil to the edge of my eye. Huge red scratch for over a month. Unintentional...but still crappy. The 3rd round I also DID NOT take a knee that broke my nose. It was her head that smashed my nose over and broke it. It was 100% from her head. She does it a lot in her fights. She leads with her head and drops it it down and comes up. Watch the fight from Japan. I dont think she does it on purpose but in no way shape or form did she win that fight because of her damaging me legally. The refs were terrible and i think it should have stopped after she blasted me with her head. That was a devistating blow and it changed the outcome of that fight. Jessica and I put on a great show and its too bad what happened. I want a re match!!!!!! That was crap!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:44 pm 

You know what they say about EXCUSES right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:14 pm 

GHP wrote:
You know what they say about EXCUSES right?

Yes, some are legitimate and some aren’t.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:43 pm 

Wasnt talking to you oslooskar, but just for the sake of conversation which do you believe this was and why?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:26 pm 

GHP wrote:
Wasnt talking to you oslooskar

Well, then, quote the person whom you’re addressing your question to.

GHP wrote:
but just for the sake of conversation which do you believe this was and why?

I believe Lisa Ward Ellis suffered an illegal poke in the eye because I did not see her get hit there. In fact, even the fight commentator comments on it at 6:20 as being “a thumb or a finger in the eye”.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:55 am 
Pro Fighter

LOL...excuses!! There are no excuses. I trained my ass off for that fight and shit happened. It was an accident....but it still happened. How on earth is that an excuse? People say it was a knee that hit my nose. Well it wasn't..so how is that an excuse? I got a huge poke/scratch in my eye....how is that an excuse? And quit hiding behind a screen name and talking shit when you have no clue. GHP ...lame ass

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:31 pm 

All she's saying is shit happened and she wants a rematch. If she was being headbutted, that IS bullshit.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:16 pm 

that means you lost the fight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:46 pm 

What really should be talked about in this fight is if Jessica Penne and
Bj Penn had a baby would the fruits of their love be Gumby? Much more important than illegal headbutts and eye gouges. Seriously though one of my favorite fights in years.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:22 am 
Pro Fighter

Man she was super flexible and it totally surprised me! And yes.....all I'm saying is I want a rematch. I'm okay with loosing...it just seems unfortunate how it went down. Those were huge factors weather you want to call it excuses or just plain facts. I learned a lot from that fight on more levels than most can comprehend. I learn the most from my losses and I feel I have a great reason for a re match. After I smash Amy Davis July 14th people will remember why I have proven to one of the best pound for pound female MMA fighters this past decade. Then I want a rematch on Invicta #3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:52 am 

Your match was what I think every mma match should aspire to be. Back and forth, ground to standup and back, fast transitions. No losers in that fight my opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:36 pm 

You blamed the loss on the scratch. Last time i checked that would be making an excuse for losing?!?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:16 am 

GHP wrote:
You blamed the loss on the scratch. Last time i checked that would be making an excuse for losing?!?!

Not necessarily. The word “outcome”, as defined by one English dictionary, is something that follows from an action. Therefore Mrs. Ellis could quite easily have been making reference to her performance in the cage.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next