Home | DEBIPURCELL.COM | SHOP.FIGHTERGIRLS.COM Cart | Contact   
It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:35 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:07 pm 

defshepard wrote:
DirtyDel wrote:
defshepard wrote:
GHP wrote:
Hahahahaha did you really just call Sara McMann a "striker". I love it!

Yes I did, didn't I? LOL. You are right that is a good one. :lol: I guess after that fight she looked like a striker, not a wrestler or a submission artist. :wink:

you are aware that sara beat shayna at the usa grappling world championship right?

No.., I was not. I was aware she had competed and had met Shayna there before, and was a silver medal olympic wrestler. What year was this may I ask? I wonder if there is any video of that match up?

it was like four years ago, sara had been training jiujitsu for maybe 3 or 4 months. she lost to shayna at the trails, then beat shayna at worlds (where she got the gold).

at the trials, she also beat misha taint.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:46 am 
Fightergirls elite poster

Dirty Del, Thank-you very much for the info. I doubt very much there is any video of that event. Oh well. So be it. Glad you told me this, always nice to hear this information. Helps with judging a fighter. 8) :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:32 pm 
Fightergirls elite poster

Dirty Del, or anybody out there. I have question. Its off topic, but I just saw the gold medal match at 74kg at the Olympics and the Russian Vlasov just won, he got a point in the second round at the end of that round. Why? I didn't see him do anything. Did they just give him a point because the round ended and he had scored in the first round and there were no points in the second round? I am a bit confused here. Thanks for any information.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2