Home | DEBIPURCELL.COM | SHOP.FIGHTERGIRLS.COM Cart | Contact   
It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:33 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:36 pm 

Predictions? Yamanaka's first two fights in the U.S. are tough! First she was a victim of Cyborg roid agression, now she drops 10 pounds when she wasn't too meaty at 145, and fights a striker like Germaine. Anything can happen. She could take Germaine to the ground and we'll see if Germaine's wrestling has improved. If Yamanaka keeps it standing, she's doomed. I think Hiroko should get back to 145 and go to Invicta.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:13 pm 

So it's actually at 140. Earlier reports had it scheduled as bantamweight. I think Germaine by knockout.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:15 pm 

[quote="Daveman"]So it's actually at 140. Earlier reports had it scheduled as bantamweight. I think Germaine by knockout.[/quote]

Haha. Actually, I meant 145! Don't know what I was thinking...Good fight, not the greatest but Germaine did show a little improvement in her TDD.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:23 pm 

Here's a video of the bout on a site that"s not in Russian!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:24 pm 

You can tell Germaine came alive in the third round. Can't wait for her next fight!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]