Home | DEBIPURCELL.COM | SHOP.FIGHTERGIRLS.COM Cart | Contact   
It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:04 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:10 pm 

August 18 - San Diego, CA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:05 pm 
Fightergirls elite poster

She won. Ronda Rousey is the Champ. Anybody else want to fight her? Go for it. She won and won bigtime. So much for her being just a pretty face. She is a fighter period. Inside and outside. Sorry for all the haters out there, suck it up. The Bantam weight belt is hers. Won fair and square. Nuff said. Take care all. God Bless. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:05 pm 

Sara Kaufman is strictly a one dimensional fighter so it was pretty much a given that Rousey would tie her in a Gordian knot if the fight hit the mat.

In my opinion Alexis Davis would have been a more formidable opponent for Rousey.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:09 pm 

oslooskar wrote:
Sara Kaufman is strictly a one dimensional fighter so it was pretty much a given that Rousey would tie her in a Gordian knot if the fight hit the mat.

In my opinion Alexis Davis would have been a more formidable opponent for Rousey.

You may be right about that. I was drunk when I posted that bit above. Maybe Alexis Davis will get her shot. Right now they are talking bout Cris Cyborg fighting her next. Will we see Oslooskar.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:42 pm 

Just read an article in MMA Junki . Cris Cyborg says no way to cutting weight to 135. Says Rousey needs to go up to 145 and then she will fight her. Said some other stuff as well to. Will try get the link.

Here it is I hope its good link.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:31 am 

I agree with Mrs. Santos. Rousey is the challenger, therefore, it’s really her responsibility as such to meet Cristiane “Cyborg” Santos at 145 pounds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:15 pm 

oslooskar wrote:
I agree with Mrs. Santos. Rousey is the challenger, therefore, it’s really her responsibility as such to meet Cristiane “Cyborg” Santos at 145 pounds.

I agree. Mrs. Santos really came back strong on that one. Rousey doesn't look so good now. At this point, I do not see a fight happening between the two anytime soon. Something tells me it may be a while before we see Rousey fight again. Ah well, so be it. There always Invicta.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:54 pm 

oslooskar wrote:

How is Ronda the challenger?

Hasn't Cyborg been stripped of her title?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:40 pm 

[quote="Judo Racer"] How is Ronda the challenger? [/quote]

Click the link below and then listen very carefully at 3:55 to what Ronda Rousey has to say.

[quote="Judo Racer"]Hasn't Cyborg been stripped of her title?[/quote]

Only on paper and that counts for nothing in the minds of fight fans.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:50 pm 

I'm a fight fan, and I think a lot of cyborgs "achievements" are dubious now she has been caught on the juice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:51 pm 

oslooskar wrote:

A 2 minute fight?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:38 pm 

Judo Racer wrote:
I'm a fight fan, and I think a lot of cyborgs "achievements" are dubious now she has been caught on the juice.

There’s only one way to find out.

Judo Racer wrote:
A 2 minute fight?

I wouldn’t underestimate Alexis Davis; she is a very well-rounded fighter and was in the process of defeating Sara Kaufman in their last fight when the bell rang.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:07 pm 

oslooskar wrote:
Judo Racer wrote:

Judo Racer wrote:
A 2 minute fight?

I wouldn’t underestimate Alexis Davis; she is a very well-rounded fighter and was in the process of defeating Sara Kaufman in their last fight when the bell rang.

I totally agree with that last statement. I saw the last minutes of that fight and Sarah Kaufaman was in trouble, then the bell rang.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:01 pm 

defshepard wrote:
oslooskar wrote:
Judo Racer wrote:

Judo Racer wrote:
A 2 minute fight?

I totally agree with that last statement. I saw the last minutes of that fight and Sarah Kaufaman was in trouble, then the bell rang.

The fact that Kaufman-Davis fight was close, proves that Kaufman and Davis are in the "same league". The Kaufman-Rousey fight proved Kaufman is not in Rousey's league. Although this logic does not always apply in MMA, in this case it does: Davis (like Kaufman) is not in Rousey's league.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:19 pm 

Honestly no one will be in Rousey's league until someone stops the arm bar! When this does happen I think there are a lot of people in her league!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next