Home | DEBIPURCELL.COM | SHOP.FIGHTERGIRLS.COM Cart | Contact   
It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:48 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:00 pm 

I know that very few people read this forum anymore, but I figure I should post this anyway.

On October 29th, Rosi smile will fight German wrecking ball Sheila Gaff in a fight to determine the women's flyweight title for the Cage Warrior's promotion (U.K.). More than that, this is a fight between arguably two of the top three W125 fighters in the world. If Tara Larosa should lose to Vanessa Porto in Invicta, the winner of this fight may very well have a claim to being the #1 Women's Flyweight in the world.

And it looks like it's Rosi smile's final fight.

As detailed , Rosi smile contacted VADA and asked what it would take to get her and her opponent tested to VADA standards and the answer is $6000. Dr. Johnny Benjamin has very generously already chipped in half of that amount, cutting the cost to $3000, of which $1673 has been raised.

What's more, Sheila Gaff has one of the most suspect physiques in the sport. If I were Shannon Knapp or another promoter who runs shows where they do testing, I'd honestly be concerned about hiring her. And if Sheila Gaff is clean, this benefits her as well.

I'm no in the industry, I'm just a fan and a poor retail slave / grad student, so I only donated $10, but I'll donate another $12 to make it a more even number because OCD. I urge those who still read this forum and can afford a small donation to do the same.

Please help clean up this sport. You can donate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:30 pm 

"And it looks like it's Rosi smile's final fight".

Is this for definite?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:10 pm 

Adam_MMA wrote:
"And it looks like it's Rosi smile's final fight".

Is this for definite?

She said it might be. She didn't say it was definitely her last fight. My guess is that if she does well against Gaff, she'll take another fight. We'll see. I hope Gaff gets her ass kicked.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]