Did Adrianna Jenkins win?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  m chad 3 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Keymaster

Jennifer Howe
    Post subject: Did Adrianna Jenkins win? PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:15 pm
    Pro Fighter

Just wondering if anyone knew how AJ’s fight went? It was last night, Battle at the Barn 10, in Rochester, Minnesota.

MNkkgMMA
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:10 pm
    Pro Fighter

She won! It was great! Total landslide! Tap out about a min. in round one.

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:13 pm
    Pro Fighter

Way-to-Go AJ!!!

gretamobetta
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:43 pm
    Pro Fighter

Against who?

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:16 am
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

Congrats Adrianna 😀

Mighty Me
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:37 am

Is there A site where i can find some more information about this event.
    even sherdog didnt make an report.
    or some pictures or wmv or stuff like that??
    it looks like they are not supporting the female MMA
    can i find some pictures or wmv somewhere??

JulesK
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:11 am
    Pro Fighter

YAY AJ!!!!!!! 😆

MNkkgMMA
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:26 am
    Pro Fighter

against a woman named Cindy Ramero.

greatlaughter
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:39 am
    Pro Fighter

Good Job AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to the other girls at HnS!

kisses,

H

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:17 am
    Instructor

Great! Congrats!

Maulinator
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:19 pm
    Pro Fighter

Right on AJ!!!

Talked to her the next day – sounds like she just worked the poor girl. Knocked her down, then some ground and pound with elbows. Girl rolled over and gave the back so AJ locked on the RNC, but stood her up and dragged her to her corner. Aparently the girl was screaming for someone to help her during all this and the ref said not to stop the fight until he said, so AJ hip tossed her from the RNC position and knocked her out when she hit the ground. Also mentioned something about a broken nose…. All in less than a minute I think. Sje said she was pissed because the girl was acting a fool and taking to long with her entrance…. 😈

Good job girl!!! (Note to her future opponents – make your entrance short and sweet….)

KhorneliusPraxx
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:23 pm

Wouldn’t screaming for help be considered a submission ❓

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:34 pm
    Pro Fighter

KhorneliusPraxx wrote:
    Wouldn’t screaming for help be considered a submission ❓

yeah….

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:37 pm
    Pro Fighter

So was it her first fight? Now I’m hearing mixed reports. How many women’s fighters were there? I heard someone got cenceled…
    who fought who, please? can someone spell it out for me?
    Molly faught victoria..

Jules…

AJ…

warrior14
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:23 pm
    Pro Fighter

I fight for Jami at UCS now and then. I actually faught Cindy (the girl AJ faught) in her first fight. Apparently, she got in the ring at one event and challenged any girl in there cuz she’s “won a hundred bar fights.” And I believe it if AJ says she was walking around talking all kinds of smack, cuz she was doing that before our fight too. Her family and friends bought out the entire section of seats right next to the aisle where you enter the ring. They were heckling and booing. Anyway, she’s pathetic, I mean ZERO technique, and I also broke her nose so that must really suck for her. We had some bad blood so GOOD JOB AJ!!!

adriennaaj
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:01 pm
    Pro Fighter

Thank you for the words everyone. All in All me and my team had fun. Jami contacted me two weeks before asking for a fighter at 135, so i agreed. it was in driving distance and robbie and justin could sell some shirts. I got to meet kelly kobald (shes married and happy) It was at a really crazy town.
    I was told a week before the fight that the girl had a few fights, and to be agressive. So, thats what my corner said to do.
    The lady, cindy, is okay though. I usually dont get mad before fights, I believe this is the first time i acually got mad about something instead of looking at it as a sport based on technique.Its not my style at all.( The racial remarks and threats from her friends AS i am walking into the cage.) If any of you gals know me, you know i am pretty laid back. (lazy hawaiian) 🙂 Now, that i am home, i am glad cindy is okay though. And now i am back to the drawing board.
    Sorry you couldnt make it Shayna,I was looking foward to meeting you as well. hopefully you can come down and see me before Vegas.
    More importantly, Congrats to The MOLLY! Great job sista! You are doing so awesome this year. I am sorry julie’s opponent didnt show up, She was smart doing it though. Keep at it julie, something will go through. 😀

Maulinator
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:07 pm
    Pro Fighter

Rox – Julie and Gretta did a 10 min grappling match – best 2 out of 3 for the tap out. They eached taped each other once so it wa a draw. it was very last minute, and I actually got to corner Gretta. One time they came in the clinch in our corner, so I told Gretta to foot stomp her.

Our fights and AJ’s were on 2 different shows. AJ fought that girl Cindy Romero, that warrior was talking about in Minnisota. Damn I wish I could have seen it – sounds like she got totally brutalized. Too funny… especialy after what warrior said. Sounds like she had it coming… AJ said she is a coal miner or something… Too much coal dust inhaled I think 🙂 Goes straight to the head…

Anne DeVille was supposed to fight Julie, but called the night before with some mysterious ankle injury from running. Julie had cut like 15 pounds in less than a week and was not very happy at all when she heard that. But we tried to make the best of it and had a great time in the biggest little city in Indiana!

MNkkgMMA
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:47 am
    Pro Fighter

There were racial slurs used when you were going to the ring? That’s terrible! Was it Cindy’s people doing the taunting? Cindy’s not even white, I don’t know what ethnicity she is. That sucks. Well hopefully she learned her lesson, and will leave fighting to the people who take it seriously and train accordingly. Warrior…. What happened between you and Cindy? I thought she turned tail and ran out of there as soon as you kicked her butt…

warrior14
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:57 pm
    Pro Fighter

Nothing overly dramatic, just pretty much the same stuff that AJ went through. Her people making comments all the way down the aisle to the ring (I didn’t hear, I was zoned out on the fight, my conerman told me afterwards), she also took FOREVER to come to the ring. Before we fought, her friends/family or whatever were coming up to me talking about how she was gonna “kick my ass”. Afterwards, a bunch of her guy friends came up to me while I was talking to Kelly and said, “Why’d you have to be such a b*tch to her?” and stuff like that. I just ignored it, but Kelly piped up for me. Anyway, like I said, nothing really dramatic, just the type of stuff you’d expect from a “thug”, Not a true competitor.

JulesK
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:46 am
    Pro Fighter

“Anne DeVille was supposed to fight Julie, but called the night before with some mysterious ankle injury from running. Julie had cut like 15 pounds in less than a week and was not very happy at all when she heard that. But we tried to make the best of it and had a great time in the biggest little city in Indiana!”

Actually, it wasn’t QUITE so much weight (but I LOVE the drama 🙂 )…I had to sweat off about eight pounds (when I had only planned to sweat three)and it was my own fault for eating salt during a week where retaining water was sort of an issue 😳
    I was more pissed that I didn’t get to hit someone, to be perfectly honest!

AJ, your fight sounded brutal!!!! Between you and Molly, I fear Hawaiians 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?