Home | DEBIPURCELL.COM | SHOP.FIGHTERGIRLS.COM Cart | Contact   
It is currently Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:33 am 

Cynthia Calvillo vs. Carla Esparza

Cynthia Calvillo born July 13, 1987) is an American mixed martial artist who competes in the strawweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. As of July, 2017, she is #7 in the official UFC Strawweight rankings.

Carla Kristen Esparza (born October 10, 1987) is an American professional mixed martial artist who competes in the Strawweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). Largely known for her grappling abilities, Esparza was the first UFC Strawweight Champion, the first Invicta FC Strawweight Champion, and was generally considered the best strawweight fighter in the world while holding each title. She earned the UFC championship by winning a 16-woman tournament that was televised on the reality series The Ultimate Fighter. She also competed in Bellator MMA's first women's tournament.

Bout InformationDate: Saturday 12.30.2017 at 10:00 PM ET Referee: N/A Venue: T-Mobile Arena Enclosure: Octagon Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States Bout Billing: Main Card Pro/Am: Professional Weight: Strawweight | 115 lbs (52.2 kg)

Last edited by Brenda on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:12 pm 

Cynthia Calvillo vs. Carla Esparza UFC female fights. I am still trying to add some pictures so if anyone knows how please let me know

Attachments:
File comment: Carla Cookie Monster Esparza UFC female fighter
Carla Esparza.jpeg
Carla Esparza.jpeg [ 22.78 KiB | Viewed 476 times ]
File comment: Cynthia Calvillo UFC female fighter
Cynthia Calvillo.JPG
Cynthia Calvillo.JPG [ 31.47 KiB | Viewed 476 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:26 am 

Carla Esparza knocked off Cynthia Calvillo by unanimous decision, using her striking in the last two rounds to get the win. Calvillo was upset with the decision, but I don’t really see her case. Esparza landed the better strikes, and surprisingly mixed things up with effective leg kicks to keep Calvillo off balance. Calvillo still has a bright future, but this is two fights in a row where she’s been underwhelming on the feet, and as for Esparza, this was a very good win for her to keep herself among the list of contenders at women’s strawweight.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:48 pm 

Both are great fighters and I am sure we will see more of Carla Esparza and Cynthia Calvillo fights. Either both meeting each other in a rematch or fighting in their 115 lb class. Thanks ladies for the great fight and I will keep watching both of you.
Carla Esparza and Cynthia Calvillo UFC female fighters